Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Holiday sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

JLfactory™

Application très pratique et très facile d'utilisation pour intégrer une minuterie lors d'une promotion. Je recommande à 100 %

Candorlux

It's quick to set up, and it and doesn't look scammy. I like the variety of colors, fonts, etc. As of now, I have no complaints.

weareahm

I made it real quick! I never use this before but the result is so nice to see. Thank you for your help !

SAMIA JAY

I really love this app and the developers, I had an issue with the bar and I couldn't copy the liquid code cause I'm a newbie to this! Not only They replied to my email quickly but helped me solve it.
AAA*

BozyBabes

This app was really easy to use, with a lot of different options for customization. Loved using it!!

The VVS

EASY AND STRAIGHT FORWARD TO USE THANK YOU. WILL ONTINUE TO USE FOR ALL MY COUNTDOWN NEEDS ! EXCELLENT APPLICATION

CERAMICA

Works seamlessly with my store. I like the theme colors and animation. It really moves you to action

Just Lashes by CC

Super easy to set up! 100% fulfills it purpose and loving the fact that you can easily customize the text and colors for free. Thanks!

Flutter

Super simple to install and easy to use! It's timely with Christmas approaching and does provide a helpful tutorial.

Madrugonline1

Good App, nice and quikly. I hope in my first time of use that have results. Waiting for ascend to pro