Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Gossip Closet

Great ! i really love this app. A perfect match for a professional design :) thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Cils Make Up

it's very simple to create one bar but for the moment i can not see it .
i would to understand why because the bar is not on line and i think i did everything for that.

Eliot Grey

I used this app for my Flash Sale and I can tell you it really works! I posted today and by this evening sold over $200 worth of items. Great app

Eliot Grey Boutique

HK Designed

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

kuulaa

nice for bost your store big moey on this i recommande oreall, lovit this app.................nice for bost your store big moey on this i recommande oreall, lovit this app

The Love of Presents

I looked around quite abit for just the right Countdown Timer for my store. I wanted an easy to manage user interface, i wanted the timer to display just below the Add To Cart button, and i was super surprised it can be keyed to new visitors so the countdown doesn't reset for them if they come back later.

All in all, this App is perfect for anyone who needs an easy to use Countdown Timer for their store. There are more options than i mentioned here. It's just it was those specific features i wanted, so that's what i reviewed.

RodandAriGoods

This is the first time installing this app, hopefully it will work well for my site to build urgency.

Giacomo

its amazing i loved it but the phase beta is to short maybe 2 weeks i think its better. the themes are crazy and function

TheFirstEverest™

It seems good since I am using it for the first time. Hope it will be good. I could advise any friend to try it.

La Fameuse Boutique

I find this add very useful. I am using it to see if I can generate any sale at all. Since I open my store.I have not a sale not one even though I have a lot of subscribers. If any sales come I will continue to use this App. Right now I cannot undertake anymore contract or engagement till the sale start.