Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Urgency & Countdown to nudge customers to Buy Now, boost sales

PPerceptions

I used this app and I hope it helps me out with my conversions but we will have to see how well it does .

Skin Amity

Super helpful for my new product launch. Thank you for creating this app. It gives options to really customize and make everything unique.

Tony Thomas Art

I love this app. So easy to create timer bars! Looking forward to creating timers for all my products.

dresspeachy

Just installed the app. The free plan is quite flexible, and allows for the necessary adjustments to suit most websites I think. I was able to play around the colour and font to make it suit my website. The only thing I can say is, I've chosen for the countdown banner to link to my 'bestseller' page, however I've refreshed it multiple times and tested on both desktop and mobile and it is still static, i.e. just a countdown timer that doesn't link to anywhere when clicked on. Not a huge issue for me though.

GDS STYLE

Excelente aplicación los recomiendo mucho, haces tu barra en minutos y queda super profesional, todo super facil

Wally Hawkins Art

So far it's easy to do. Let's see how it works. I think It'll do great. This is my first time using this app. I hope I got it right.

SLFMADE HUSTLER

I use this app to let all my customers know when we have sales every once and awhile. This app has performed great for me so far.

LocoLego Store

Really nice app, the free plan it´s enough for me and it´s perfect for what I needed, 1oo % recommendable.

Pearls & Paper Dolls

This app is a must-have. It is extremely user-friendly, offers plenty of customization options and fits our business budget. Would recommend to anyone wanting to nudge shoppers to take action quickly!

MonkeyHands MDC

Best ever! It was so cool to use and easy! Thank you guys for creating this app. Hope to keep using it.