Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

ORM Designs

Súper, me encanto la app. Fácil de utilizar y manejar, la recomiendo!
Puedes personalizar completamente todo!

HYPE AROUND

Great app and free too if you trying to get conversion then you will definitely gonna love this app. I love everything about the app

Blockstore.cl

Love the app, specially the weekly scheduling functionalities, yet i would like more customization of the bar itself, button radius, shadows, etc

20sCollection

Great app and totally free. You can customize it with different colores and easy to creat a count down for your shop. I do recommond it .

FasterImmigrationCanada

I tried this app after trying tens of others including paid apps and highly reviewed ones... Needless to say, I had to try this one because all others lacked the SIMPLE feature of adding a simple count-down timer without disturbing the existing quality and contents. Also, I wanted some app that works on desktop & mobile alike... A big thank you to this app for saving my time and this is an app other companies should learn on "how to keep things really simple and straight..." 5 Stars!!

Máximo Alcancem

Boaa demais apesar de ser inglês e eu ser do Brasil, mas o problema é comigo mesmo de não saber a principal língua do mundo

Modern Match Lingerie

Super easy to set up! Started with the free version and I'm happy with it, would definitelyly recommend it!

GiGi's Gym Store

Easy to use and simple, very good application that will boost sales for your shop. Happy customer! Recommend without fail

Suculenta Boutique Floral

I used this app, and is very easy to set, it is also very customize in free trial, y totally recommend it.

Bronze Doll

I used this app to create a sense of urgency around my weekly deals. It was super easy to setup. Will recommend.