Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

viralfads.com

Good tool with great flexibility. Highly recommend. Better than competitor app that I previously used.

Smart Stockage

Usefull and easy to work with. I would recommand it to anyone who's starting his first shopify website

LuxSoie

Very easy to set up. I just scheduled the timer. Hope it works fine. However I wish I am able to preview to timer before i could run it. Great apps! Thank you!

FitPlates

Cant figure out why my B timer isnt showing at top of my page. Watched tutorial all is set but no timer. And cant find how to contact you guys for help. pfitness@sbcglobal.net

Tuf Cookie

I used this app to have a simple countdown bar on top of my store. This shows when the next sub boxes will be sent out. It helps to clarify the timing for customers. I like that it has many different features. The only thing I dont like is that I cannot choose Ubuntu font which would align with my store.

Health Evolution

Brilliant app. Fast and easy to use. Thanks for the free plan. It makes it easier for our customers to choose.

Mepmeals

Easy to use, love the options! The free version is plenty for our business currently and the customization is fantastic.

Meli Cosmetiques

Super appli, très simple à utiliser et toutes les fonctionnalités y sont ! Je recommande à 100% cette appli

Shotspresso

Really easy to use app and quickly integrates into your store. I'm currently using it for my product launch and definitely creates a strong urgency before my store closes again for the next run! Great application overall!

Potadri

App is very versatile and professional looking for websites. I will definitely be using this app for all of my stores.