Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Urgency & Countdown to nudge customers to Buy Now, boost sales

Alice Vitrum

I find this app to be very straightforward and easy to use and install onto my website! It has a good range of customisable options too

Petorch

Free plan is good enough at this time,I love it.
It is simple, easy and effective to use, Thank you!

Botanic Hearth

Its really easy to use and straight forward. Just what I needed. You get many features in free. Thank you

Coraj

I love how simple, easy and effective it is to use this feature! They give you a good amount of options in the free version too. Thank you!

PPerceptions

I used this app and I hope it helps me out with my conversions but we will have to see how well it does .

Skin Amity

Super helpful for my new product launch. Thank you for creating this app. It gives options to really customize and make everything unique.

Tony Thomas Art

I love this app. So easy to create timer bars! Looking forward to creating timers for all my products.

dresspeachy

Just installed the app. The free plan is quite flexible, and allows for the necessary adjustments to suit most websites I think. I was able to play around the colour and font to make it suit my website. The only thing I can say is, I've chosen for the countdown banner to link to my 'bestseller' page, however I've refreshed it multiple times and tested on both desktop and mobile and it is still static, i.e. just a countdown timer that doesn't link to anywhere when clicked on. Not a huge issue for me though.

GDS STYLE

Excelente aplicación los recomiendo mucho, haces tu barra en minutos y queda super profesional, todo super facil

Wally Hawkins Art

So far it's easy to do. Let's see how it works. I think It'll do great. This is my first time using this app. I hope I got it right.