Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Get Trilly

Wonderful easy to use product. Highly recommend for anyone starting an e-commerce or dropshipping store.

Jinga Juice Philippines

LOVE THIS APP! Very easy to setup and will work wonders for your business! A must have for all business owners!

- jingajuice.com.ph -

ASTRID MENDES

I used this app to my website and I really like it. I thank you a lot for your help, and i will recommand your app.

My Douche

cet application es vraiment top pour creer un compte a rebours simple et efficace d'utilisation je conseil fortement

Fan-tastik

Excellent APP .. really recommanded to get a better ROI i sincerly recommand it for all you shops......

CNA Republic

SO EASY FOR A REASONABLE PRICE. LOVE IT WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT SO FAR. I UNDERSTAND NO NEED MORE EXPERTS

Rhinox-Group

Used this app for over a year now - Well worth spending the time with. Even the free version has more than enough features to make an attractive and effective time/discount bar! Would like a few more features to not be premium only, however!

The Gadgets Gator

Didn't work for my needs. I tried to use this app to put a countdown bar only on my customer's check out pages. I tried lots of methods and none of them work. I tried specifying the url using, mystorename.com/checkout. I also tried using the keywords in url methods, trying both the keywords checkout and checkouts. None of them worked. No bar is loading when on the checkout pages. So I am deleting the app. Especially since it charges you and it won't even work for what I need it to. So frustrating.

Better Imports - Ecommerce

Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!

Willwaal

I’m kind of confused about SP amoun $1k, Grocerystore amount$3,500.00and Plumbco $12k. I’m kind of confused about SP amoun $1k, Grocerystore amount$3,500.00and Plumbco $12k.