Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

FasterImmigrationCanada

I tried this app after trying tens of others including paid apps and highly reviewed ones... Needless to say, I had to try this one because all others lacked the SIMPLE feature of adding a simple count-down timer without disturbing the existing quality and contents. Also, I wanted some app that works on desktop & mobile alike... A big thank you to this app for saving my time and this is an app other companies should learn on "how to keep things really simple and straight..." 5 Stars!!

Máximo Alcancem

Boaa demais apesar de ser inglês e eu ser do Brasil, mas o problema é comigo mesmo de não saber a principal língua do mundo

Modern Match Lingerie

Super easy to set up! Started with the free version and I'm happy with it, would definitelyly recommend it!

GiGi's Gym Store

Easy to use and simple, very good application that will boost sales for your shop. Happy customer! Recommend without fail

Suculenta Boutique Floral

I used this app, and is very easy to set, it is also very customize in free trial, y totally recommend it.

Bronze Doll

I used this app to create a sense of urgency around my weekly deals. It was super easy to setup. Will recommend.

wonclick.com

I just started using this app, but it seems really straightforward and easily for everyone to use.

LeisureField

This a great app! Wish all apps have the same flexibility and ease of configuring. Simply said, it’s an awesome, affordable app that is of great help to online store newbies with limited starting capital. Kudos!
LeisureField

TCC Store

used this app and need support they6 really helped me thank u!!!
great app!! great I had experience with it

CF Brazil Wear

Very good so far.Very good so far.Very good so far.Very good so far.Very good so far.Very good so far. hhkuffdtgy
vviivivivhyh