Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Urgency & Countdown to nudge customers to Buy Now, boost sales

SLFMADE HUSTLER

I use this app to let all my customers know when we have sales every once and awhile. This app has performed great for me so far.

LocoLego Store

Really nice app, the free plan it´s enough for me and it´s perfect for what I needed, 1oo % recommendable.

Pearls & Paper Dolls

This app is a must-have. It is extremely user-friendly, offers plenty of customization options and fits our business budget. Would recommend to anyone wanting to nudge shoppers to take action quickly!

MonkeyHands MDC

Best ever! It was so cool to use and easy! Thank you guys for creating this app. Hope to keep using it.

Nasty Flame P.R.

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME CREATE MY COUNTDOWN BAR TO INCREASE URGENCY. IT IS SUPER EASY TO USE AND I LOVED THE RESULTS! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE IT BRINGS TO MY WEBPAGE.

Lumi Material Electrico

Es buena estaría padre que existieran mas opciones en el plan gratuito y no solo recuadros de un color unificado

buyable

yes after big search I found this good app
try this app there are free and paid plans available here

The Laid-Back Bride

I used this app to boost my online sale. It is easy to install and user friendly and best part is there is a free plan available.

Old Time Farm

I needed a bar to tell my customers to order by 9 am Friday for Saturday delivery. This app was easy to add, looks great, just what I was looking for and I was able to do what I needed with the free version. Thank you Hextom!

Goodie Bag Bundles

Easy to navigate, intuitive. I like that it shows your edits live before you save, so you can continue to adjust until it's just right!