Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

CNA Republic

SO EASY FOR A REASONABLE PRICE. LOVE IT WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT SO FAR. I UNDERSTAND NO NEED MORE EXPERTS

Rhinox-Group

Used this app for over a year now - Well worth spending the time with. Even the free version has more than enough features to make an attractive and effective time/discount bar! Would like a few more features to not be premium only, however!

The Gadgets Gator

Didn't work for my needs. I tried to use this app to put a countdown bar only on my customer's check out pages. I tried lots of methods and none of them work. I tried specifying the url using, mystorename.com/checkout. I also tried using the keywords in url methods, trying both the keywords checkout and checkouts. None of them worked. No bar is loading when on the checkout pages. So I am deleting the app. Especially since it charges you and it won't even work for what I need it to. So frustrating.

Better Imports - Ecommerce

Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!

Willwaal

I’m kind of confused about SP amoun $1k, Grocerystore amount$3,500.00and Plumbco $12k. I’m kind of confused about SP amoun $1k, Grocerystore amount$3,500.00and Plumbco $12k.

Latelier Mary

Vraiment super je recommande, facile d'utilisation, et franchement ça fera une grande différence par rapport à la vente de vos produits

Hello Sun Shine

good

MY SEXY STYLES

Customer service sucks. I've sent emails because their app is overlapping my website and no response.

kliou d'angleterre

this application is very very fantastic. well judged by everyone, I also use it for a while and I hope it will increase my conversion rate at the start

Clayton & Son

I really like this app. There are a lot of options : color, typography, position, choice of the page, position, ...