Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

chats mignon

Perfect, thanks for this gadget, is very helpful and very quick to use et work very fine in my shop. i recommende

Simpli Komplikated

The bar was easy to use and set up. I have other HEXCOM apps and did not hesitate to choose this one. I recommend

funjova

thank you vary much its super easy to set up and looks good on the store thank you vary much its super easy to set up and looks good on the store

MamaMilano

Funziona perfettamente, flessibile anche solo la parte free.. Consiglio di inserirla nel tema usando il custom HTML se lo avete.

OPENTURF

This is the best free countdown bar. I am very grateful that this product exists for new Shopify users who don't want to invest into a lot of apps just yet.

Health la Fitness

it was easy to set up my timer. So far it works great . I really hope there will be no problem with the free plan

Wheye

I love this App! You can really set a Timer that will suit your shop' style smoothly, and the fact they offer a Free Plan when you are just starting is so Great!

Montibout

Cool ! Bonne application. Fonctionnalités intuitives et la prise en main est rapide. Je recommande !

Shop Kloset Essentials

I used this app to set up a countdown timer for my 4th of July sale. I just did it so I am hoping for optimal results. It was really easy to customize and set up which made it that much fun for me to set up. I can't wait to see my results.

JawlineUSA

Quick, easy, intuitive, and overall very happy with the results. definitely recommend to anyone trying to make a limited time sale.