Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Sosweaty

Fabulous app and even better support. We find the simple is often supremely effective.

Socialbuzz

So far, so good! It has helped our store by letting our valued customers know about sales and specials. Thanks!

- SocialBuzz
socialbuzz.myshopify.com

Futuregeared

Hey, this is a great countdown timer. Thank you.

- futuregeared.com

Survivor Man

Works well -- solid app, easy to set with plenty of options for formatting and layout on the site. The support is very helpful. Thanks!

Mamichic

Fantastic app. Easy to install, easy to setup, and very effective.

Feintboxingco

the only countdown timer that loads with the page feintboxing.com , and that makes a huge difference. People don't want to wait 8-10 for anything to load, they'll 'bounce'. Love this counter, it's effective and pays for itself in one day!

Gear Pack

Love it! so easy to use and looks great.

A1shopping Com

Very easy to setup. And plenty options to choose from

Yourturnkeystore 353

Great tool - works as intended, huge customization possible!

The Crystal Grid

This is a great app to set urgency in to a customer to make them buy. Easy to set up and very customizable. I highly recommend to people. I actually use another hextom product called Free Shipping Bar (FSB).

I switch between these two; CTB for sales and FSB for all other times. Our average customer order value significantly went up 20% when I implemented FSB.