Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

The Whatch Co

Works very well, does what it states. Some more colour/style options would be nice.

All About The Garden Shop

Of all of the scarcity creation countdown apps available in the Shopify arsenal, this countdown software offers many more options for setting up specific campaigns. By far, my 1st choice and I highly recommend.

Loluxes

Works great When I had a issue customer support fixed asap great app

Shopwithcre

Really good product. As soon as we used this we had an increase in sales. How do we know? Well we put a discount code that you can only see in the bar. Our customers are using it.

Fashion Galaxy Deals

Five star quality app!! Love the customization in my store to match my theme. Contacted customer support with a question and they were there to answer within two minutes. Love love :) Thank-you!

Nori

Easy to use, I love the customization and customer support was really quick to answer my email with a question! Thank you!

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

A very good app. Here in GiftsnBags, Hextom has some fans. Never needed the support of the App's staff, though we use this app on a daily basis... Great Job. Check the other things that this company offers. We tried a few of them, and all look and work great. Thanks, Avi

Rv Campercovers

We really, really, love this app!

And the support was fast and courteous. Highly recommended!

Thisandthat4kids

Love the app and what it does. Needed it for today with a few minutes to spare and I was able to have all set up in time. I had a question and emailed support and they answered right away. Highly recommended!

Die Epic Buy Streetware

Just started so cant speak to conversions. But amazing support and very simple to get up and running. Cheers.