Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Black Friday sales with urgency, nudge customers to Buy Now

Pix Gifts

Easy to setup! Lots of options

Tshirtsnow

Displays neatly and politely but not overly corny and in your face.

Epicfrench

Highly customizable, the bar really does the trick. I recommend it, it's so easy to use!

Social Monograms

Love this app and the support team has been great. We didn't have any problems but had a few questions that were answered within minutes. Highly recommend!

Memorycross

We have used the countdown timer for several months now. I've found it very useful in getting attention to a limited time offer. It is simple to use and only takes a few minutes to set up.

Black Cloud Vapes

Easy to setup and the 1 click installation makes all the difference in the world. No digging though code to install!

Classic British Spares 2

I am very pleased with this app. I am still trying to get the timing working correctly for my needs. The customer service support has really been helping me out in which I appreciate that very much :) www.classicbritishspares.com I.G. @classicbritishspares

My Celebrity Closet

Ive been looking for this for a while, perfect! Thanks

Paw Paws Shoppe

Convenient and easy to set up! It will create the urgency that you're looking for in certain promotions!

Noveltyforce

Urgency is the name of the game especially when you can have it cycling everyday on autopilot :D but more importantly it does well when national holidays occur. Wouldn't say this is an absolute necessity to have in your store but it is definitely one to consider especially if you're already making lots!