Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

School Badges Uk

App does exactly what is says on the tin, works great for our site and customer service is fantastic!

Hello Pretty Boutique

Customer services and assistance are super helpful and quick. Staff was super patient, listened to what I wanted to achieve and helped me to get there in a very time efficient way.
Very impressive services and so professional.
I strongly recommend this app for all shopify's users.

Parrots Gallery

Highly Effective, the best part is that you can now use it in your cart too. Best for Christmas Season. Highly Recommended.

The Rival Collection

A must have for all E-Commerce! Thank you

Nutso Toys

Profound Results Check us out at:
www.yourreikistore.com

Climbing And Hiking

This app is a must for every store, no doubt this helps increase conversions!

Softmozart

This is an excellent app and wonderful team that is behind the service. they go above and beyond to help their customers to receive the best experience. the installation went very easy, I enjoyed making first banner: it is very intuitive interface to work with. they even have holiday banners! the use of the timer instantly improved my sales. recommend this app to all store owners.

Fanatik Sg

User-friendly, easy to use.
Very effective!

Emerald City Originals

I really love the countdown timer and also the quick announcement bar. They are a must have for all online shoppers. Professional looking also.

Cosmetic For Less

I had a problem and they fixed it in just 1-2 hours later. great customer service