Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

P Mai

Great app, easy to use, and a very responsive and helpful team!

Dreambundles

Great app and amazing support! Highly recommended :)

Ejuices Co

Great App!

Very useful and great support!

We asked if we could have the space for the bar pre-load so that it doesn't push the page down after the page has already loaded and Sophie helped us out and got us exactly what we needed and she helped very quickly.

Instant Print

Just have to say that this app is FANTASTIC! We wanted a countdown timer that auto-restarts every day to give people and option for faster shipping if ordered before 12 oclock. This app didnt currently do that and this had to be manually done. So I contacted customer service who got back to me straight away and went out and coded the auto-select function for me, now it couldnt work any better. 5 stars customer service and a five star app. Fully recommend to all shops!!

Spreepicky

So far so good but I don't know how to keep it up all the time?

Queer Warriors

I have been looking for a bar exactly like this. This one app has more then doubled my ROI from my visitors. Scarcity is one of the best way to get buyers to make a commitment and this bar me allows my to run multiple sales and promoting. Its super easy to instal and run and support is amazing! Keep up the great work guys!!

Heartratemonitorsusa

Works Great. Required some tweaking for appearance but developers were quick to respond and fix.

1 2 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 54 Next