Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Rv Campercovers

We really, really, love this app!

And the support was fast and courteous. Highly recommended!

Thisandthat4kids

Love the app and what it does. Needed it for today with a few minutes to spare and I was able to have all set up in time. I had a question and emailed support and they answered right away. Highly recommended!

Die Epic Buy Streetware

Just started so cant speak to conversions. But amazing support and very simple to get up and running. Cheers.

Saleforplants

Easy to use and quick to respond. I would recommend this app to anyone thinking about getting in to timed sales.

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

Love this app. Just started using it and it seems to drive traffic and some sales. Easy to set up though I had to do some adjustments and had quick support response. Recommended!

Van Hem Voor Haar

Simple but very useful app. Very nice lay-out. Easy to install and configure, also in different languages.
Very good support!

P Mai

Great app, easy to use, and a very responsive and helpful team!

Dreambundles

Great app and amazing support! Highly recommended :)

Ejuices Co

Great App!

Very useful and great support!

We asked if we could have the space for the bar pre-load so that it doesn't push the page down after the page has already loaded and Sophie helped us out and got us exactly what we needed and she helped very quickly.

Instant Print

Just have to say that this app is FANTASTIC! We wanted a countdown timer that auto-restarts every day to give people and option for faster shipping if ordered before 12 oclock. This app didnt currently do that and this had to be manually done. So I contacted customer service who got back to me straight away and went out and coded the auto-select function for me, now it couldnt work any better. 5 stars customer service and a five star app. Fully recommend to all shops!!