Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

SPACLEANER

VERY BEST VERY BEST VERY BEST VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBEST

431 The Wedding Company

THANK YOU! This was so easy to use and set up compared to other ones. I went through 10 different apps that were affecting my website options after installed. This is perfect.

Justepourmaman

j'adooore très facile d'utilisation et rendu toop. La barre timer reste en place même si on scrolle ce qui permet de laisser de l'urgence à chaque seconde.

saremati.online

More than my expectations. The first time of using this app and it's seems working. I recommend it 100%.

terranowaste

retry this app and didn't work and they ask me to pay for this.... that normal i can see the app instal on shopify too?

Y5daddy

OK, GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Harris

hello Countdown Timer Bar

You did a good job this Timer increased my turnover considerably. Frankly beautiful work.

BonAchatBienVu

Il faudrait l'application en français ... Shopify permet de travailler avec son site en français et il faudrait que les applications fassent de même.

bozuut

Great app. I love it and it offers so much,, and so easy to use. it goes well with my website. Really helping my store.

Max-Winn

Bonjour,
Simple d'utilisation mais manque une traduction en français.
Est l'application serait au top