Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

kilobusters

very easy to use and great features. I would highly recommend for a start-up using Shopify as their platform

KindredUK

Free plan is good enough for basics. Very easy to use, great to customise to fit your own store theme.

JLfactory™

Application très pratique et très facile d'utilisation pour intégrer une minuterie lors d'une promotion. Je recommande à 100 %

Candorlux

It's quick to set up, and it and doesn't look scammy. I like the variety of colors, fonts, etc. As of now, I have no complaints.

weareahm

I made it real quick! I never use this before but the result is so nice to see. Thank you for your help !

SAMIA JAY

I really love this app and the developers, I had an issue with the bar and I couldn't copy the liquid code cause I'm a newbie to this! Not only They replied to my email quickly but helped me solve it.
AAA*

BozyBabes

This app was really easy to use, with a lot of different options for customization. Loved using it!!

The VVS

EASY AND STRAIGHT FORWARD TO USE THANK YOU. WILL ONTINUE TO USE FOR ALL MY COUNTDOWN NEEDS ! EXCELLENT APPLICATION

CERAMICA

Works seamlessly with my store. I like the theme colors and animation. It really moves you to action

Just Lashes by CC

Super easy to set up! 100% fulfills it purpose and loving the fact that you can easily customize the text and colors for free. Thanks!