Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Bronze Doll

I used this app to create a sense of urgency around my weekly deals. It was super easy to setup. Will recommend.

wonclick.com

I just started using this app, but it seems really straightforward and easily for everyone to use.

LeisureField

This a great app! Wish all apps have the same flexibility and ease of configuring. Simply said, it’s an awesome, affordable app that is of great help to online store newbies with limited starting capital. Kudos!
LeisureField

TCC Store

used this app and need support they6 really helped me thank u!!!
great app!! great I had experience with it

CF Brazil Wear

Very good so far.Very good so far.Very good so far.Very good so far.Very good so far.Very good so far. hhkuffdtgy
vviivivivhyh

Lorielleluxe

perfect. love it. so easy. saw it on tik toc okay beack bikini page. im gonna add it for very sale now.

Nevaeh Grace Boutique

So easy to use and really takes your website to the next level. Plan to use in the future and recommend!

Liminery

Easy Breeze Lemon Squeezy! You wanna know what made my day easier? This app! I downloaded it and now I'm able to help my plain flat website come to life and have motion! You need it! It's like adding volume to your hair!

Ease Aroma

Cant believe this is free. I love it! The Countdown timer bar is so easy to use and you can customize colours, there's so many things to configure and I will take some time to play with it. Thank you for the wonderful app.

Prettybaddies

I really like this apps it's so easy to install and use, Thank you so much !!! I recommend at 100% !!