Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Unwavering Beauty

I'm really enjoying everything this app has to offer. The professional style and urgency this adds to your storre is well worth it.,

Volty

I paid but i coudn't use the app, the customers service don't give money back if the app don't work. So you'd better use an other app.

Quarshona

VERY EASY TO USE AND VERY SIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE. I RECOMMEND USING THIS APP TO ANYONE. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS

EASYTHINGZ

USEFUL APPLICATION§ TO RECOMMEND FOR US WHO WANTS TO MAKE DROPSHIPPING.thank you that helps!I recommanded

Emblem Beauty

TRES BIEN CONCU DANS L'ensemble. Peut aider a booster les ventes. Merci dy avoir pensé. Merci encore

Ma Petite Folie

very good app !! thank u for the free trial experience I will enjoy with it soon . Lets try it and all the best

Boo Bear Factory

im trying this app for the first time so far really easy to set up
im hoping my giant teddy bear website will have more conversion rates !
visit boobearfactory.com if you want to impress your loved one with a awesome gift =)

BaseusAudio

Best App everBest App everBest App everBest App ever

Poyelshop

hello my counter is not displayed on my shop I need emergency help for my shopify page I just redo a payment ez still no counter why?

Forty Shades of Pink

trying out now will see how it goes but all looks good so far. everthing that is shown and promiced is availible...goood job