Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Emblem Beauty

TRES BIEN CONCU DANS L'ensemble. Peut aider a booster les ventes. Merci dy avoir pensé. Merci encore

Ma Petite Folie

very good app !! thank u for the free trial experience I will enjoy with it soon . Lets try it and all the best

Boo Bear Factory

im trying this app for the first time so far really easy to set up
im hoping my giant teddy bear website will have more conversion rates !
visit boobearfactory.com if you want to impress your loved one with a awesome gift =)

BaseusAudio

Best App everBest App everBest App everBest App ever

Poyelshop

hello my counter is not displayed on my shop I need emergency help for my shopify page I just redo a payment ez still no counter why?

Forty Shades of Pink

trying out now will see how it goes but all looks good so far. everthing that is shown and promiced is availible...goood job

TheKItchenKings

Used it for my store and it is easy and straight forward. It is very user friendly and does not take a lot of effort to navigate.

Wizard Patch™

Good functional app, we got this for our holiday sale campaign and it did the trick for the holidays and we made use of the free trial, would consider keeping the app if pricing was more realistic for what the app does. If we have a couple of sales a year there is really no point in paying each month for this, better if they offered an outright purchase for lifetime usage like bold discounts offer.
visit us, wizardpatch.com for all your embroidered logo biker badges and patches at wizard patch embroidery professionals

Siege Emporium

This is really useful and easy to use. I havent tried it yet on if it will improve my sales though.

Official Makeup Store

Super application qui va me permettre de mettre mes produits en valeurs et attirer le consommateurs à acheter mes produits.