Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Forty Shades of Pink

trying out now will see how it goes but all looks good so far. everthing that is shown and promiced is availible...goood job

TheKItchenKings

Used it for my store and it is easy and straight forward. It is very user friendly and does not take a lot of effort to navigate.

Wizard Patch™

Good functional app, we got this for our holiday sale campaign and it did the trick for the holidays and we made use of the free trial, would consider keeping the app if pricing was more realistic for what the app does. If we have a couple of sales a year there is really no point in paying each month for this, better if they offered an outright purchase for lifetime usage like bold discounts offer.
visit us, wizardpatch.com for all your embroidered logo biker badges and patches at wizard patch embroidery professionals

Siege Emporium

This is really useful and easy to use. I havent tried it yet on if it will improve my sales though.

Official Makeup Store

Super application qui va me permettre de mettre mes produits en valeurs et attirer le consommateurs à acheter mes produits.

Lentopets

Le compteur ne s'affiche ni sur le pc ni sur mobile ? Utilité ? ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Two Feet Green

First countdown timer used after reading numerous reviews. WOW... EASY!
Actually shocked at how easy it was and looking forward to watching results. Literally had my new timer on my site from sign up to finish in less than 10 minutes.

iDreamByGenie.com

so great, this really a nice thing, very one like it, come on, hurry up. this will make us get more and more old customers.

Ra Divinity

This app is awesome for increasing conversions. Definitely recommend if you want to get big time sales

Mylnso

I was THRILLED to find this app which would allow me to add some cool effect and info on website! I could not have moved forward without that feature! Now I can do more to get my business growing! Thank you sooo much! I am VERY HAPPY having this app!!! I will definitely be making more purchases with Mobile Converter!!!!!!!!!