Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Boutique Sales Chic

I really love this app. It is beginner friendly and super easy to navigate. I love that we can customize the bar to our liking. It was exactly what we needed!

Kirakira Karakasa

Very easy to use interface with lots of customizable options. The free option does not have intrusive branding like the other free plans for countdown timers so I chose this one. The ability to add a button is also a nice feature that we use. It could make the mobile countdown timer a bit bigger though that is the only complaint. Well-deserved 5 stars.

Jouvert Joli

Of all the shopify apps, Hextom is my favorite. This countdown timer has made my store look so much more professional! I love that I can personalize the colors, fonts and size! And the conversion have been great! Thank you for being so convenient and affordable for entrepreneurs on a tight budget!

Hello Angels Boutique

Used this app for my first BFCM sale, love it. Super easy and straight forward, perfect for beginners!

The Punchy Pony

Super easy to understand for first time users! Did exactly what I needed. I was so excited I found this app and its free!

Klass Act Beauty

App was super easy to use! The Free version was just enough customization needed. Definitely recommend and will use again.

Woodland Witch Cottage

I used this app to help set up a countdown to the Winter Solstice it was super easy and didn't even take me 5 minutes. I highly recommend it.

A.E.M Always Expect More

I love this app because it was super easy to use and has so many cute and adorable options, from the font size to the background design. Really simple and easy feature to add to your website.

dwella

Pretty easy to use! Made a countdown bar in less than 5 minutes. The UI could be improved a bit, but overall, pretty good.

Folio Lilas Store

I would really recommend this app its easy to use, very interactive! This is ideal for your store! Have a good day