Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, boost sales with countdown timers

Skillano Beauty Malaysia

It's a good apps. It helps me a lot by making urgency to my customer so my customer will place the order immediately.

The Crystal Masters

Incredible, Easy to Use and Great Results. Good Job Guys! It was exactly what I was looking for and worked perfect!

EVCR

I love this countdown timer bar. I always thought you have to change banners and do crazy things to promote sales. This is very clear to the customer as it rests at the top of the page. It is visible on the desktop and mobile. I'm still using the free version so it will turn on when the sale starts and disappear when the sale is over which I like. If you pay, I'm sure there are many other customizable features. Anyone will know how to use it, very straight forward. Would highly recommend !

Crownned

Really easy to set up! I'm looking forward to using this app to boost sales! Would highly recommend!

Poor On Purpose, Unlearned

Very simple to set up, thank you! I will see how it goes to use once it has been in use for a while.

Caramelly

Really helped during our festive sales. The plugin was stable enough and didn't cause any sort of performance lag on the page.

Resolute Records

Easy to install and customize. Just started using it so we'll see how it goes, but so far I'm very impressed!

Mumui

loved it easy and effective i will use again if needed . . . . . . . . . . loved it easy and effective i will use again if needed . . . . . . . . . . loved it easy and effective i will use again if needed . . . . . . . . . .

PRISSY EVER SINCE

This app was pretty straight forward. I did watch the tutorial because I am a visual leaner. I would recommend this app so far based on the ease of set up.

Canemood

super application, facile d'utilisation et très compréhensible ! disponible en plusieurs langues donc pas desoin de traduction donc genial

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69