Countdown Timer Bar

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 février 2021

this app is good,i like it,this app is good,i like it!this app is good,i like it!this app is good,i like it

Milbas
Arabie saoudite
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
9 juillet 2018

I don't know yet, but it look easy to use. thanks

Super Chouchou
France
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 novembre 2020

Works well so far! Just created my first countdown timer. Would be nice if there was a way to save drafts in progress is my feedback so far. Also, not clear if saving a countdown timer bar means it auto publishes.

Remi
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 janvier 2017

Solid app that is easy to set and we found it to be pretty effective during short sale periods.

Rampley Co
Royaume-Uni
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 octobre 2023

facile à utiliser

Ambie Sounido
Environ 18 heures d’utilisation de l’application
24 mai 2022

I use this app to help with urgency of sales, i love it.
The free version works great as well, enjoying the perks of this app.

www.thevaginalmint.com
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2020

I like the themes that are offered in the free package. I will probably end up purchasing the upgraded version because the feature that I am looking for is there. It is very user friendly for novices like myself.

Black Greeks Culture
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 2 février 2021

Great app and free too if you trying to get conversion then you will definitely gonna love this app. I love everything about the app

HYPE AROUND
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 septembre 2020

easy to setup, havent used it fully but initial set up was easy unlike other apps that do the same thing

Ultimate Potentials
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 novembre 2020

I think the app is awesome. Super easy to setup. The only reason I gave four stars rather than five is because I couldn't find an option to preview it on my online store. There should be a button to do so. I could preview it while creating the countdown but I wanted to see it on my store. If you guys add this button to the creation process of the countdown the app will easily receive five stars review all the time.

Hot Bargains Hub