Countdown Timer Bar , 1 308 avis

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 mars 2022

easy to create a bar and I love that the basic features are free. I wish it could be resized to be larger or add custom images. (maybe it can in the upgraded version?)

dreamglowslime
13 juin 2022

This countdown app is so easy to use! Its customizable even with the free version! We love it for our boutique site!

Ooh La La Boutique
24 novembre 2022

I used this app to create a Black Friday count down bar and it was very easy and quick. I would recommend it to anyone who has a Shopify store.

Black Melrose
2 mai 2022

Simple and to the point. I like how i can add a free countdown till website launch timer on the top of the page.

Growthesport-paintball.com
25 novembre 2022

Really easy to use, much easier than I imagined it would be. Perfect for Black Friday sales - very happy.

Lime Blonde
Royaume-Uni
18 novembre 2021

Simple and effective, you can choose the background color with your hex codes and customize the timer through their templates.

Origin Yarns
Modifié le 3 décembre 2021

Nice Clean Look for Sales Bar/Timers. Love It! Going To try it out and see how it work. So far I think It will be great.

"The Curve Specialist"
8 décembre 2022

Easy to set up, looks great. Does what I need and not a lot more. love that about it. pretty clean app.

Prairie Spirit Trading Post
28 novembre 2021

quick and easy to set up. can customise too and make lots of changes. clear pricing structure and would definitely recommend

LikeItOnTop
Royaume-Uni
24 avril 2022

Exactly as advertised. I used the countdown bar to advertise my store's grand opening. It was incredibly quick and easy to set up. The tutorial has perfect instructions and made set up easy. Looks great!

Citrine Queen Art