Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pinkkaholic

Time spent using app About 1 year

Emazingfashion.com loves this app! It's easy to use, effective and simple to install. This app is a must have!

Northlandvapor

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Here at Northland Vapor we love giving our customers the best deals possible. Getting the word out was the hardest part-- until we started using Countdown Timer Bar! Check us out at https://northlandvapor.com

Hautehijab

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It's a great app. Creates that necessary urgency and people always know the discount code. Well done!

The Whatch Co

Location Australia

Works very well, does what it states. Some more colour/style options would be nice.

All About The Garden Shop

Of all of the scarcity creation countdown apps available in the Shopify arsenal, this countdown software offers many more options for setting up specific campaigns. By far, my 1st choice and I highly recommend.

Loluxes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great When I had a issue customer support fixed asap great app

Shopwithcre

Really good product. As soon as we used this we had an increase in sales. How do we know? Well we put a discount code that you can only see in the bar. Our customers are using it.

Fashion Galaxy Deals

Five star quality app!! Love the customization in my store to match my theme. Contacted customer support with a question and they were there to answer within two minutes. Love love :) Thank-you!

Nori

Easy to use, I love the customization and customer support was really quick to answer my email with a question! Thank you!

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

Location Israel

A very good app. Here in GiftsnBags, Hextom has some fans. Never needed the support of the App's staff, though we use this app on a daily basis... Great Job. Check the other things that this company offers. We tried a few of them, and all look and work great. Thanks, Avi