Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

@ Globomatik Ecommerce Website

Location Spain

Perfecta . Muy completa. Funciona correctamenre y es atractiva y muy configurable. 100% recomendable.

GoodNews

Location Spain

THANK YOU! Suuuuuuuuuuper easy app, it boosts my conversion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seamoss the Boss LLC

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great features! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

vkngjewelry

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

C'est une super app, elle est très flexible, on peu vraiment paramétrer comme on le souhaite. Autant pour la fonctionnalité que pour le design !

Darkunderwear

Location Chile

I love it. Simple to use and very good looking. So far i'm really tempted to purchase the premium version.

Black Bag Coffee Co

Greta little app. works well. I appreciate the effort the devs have made. free options are good also when first building out.

Trendy Jendy

It was easy to use! Pretty understandable to use, also good options and very friendly. I am very exciting to see it on my web

Liratech.bg

Location Bulgaria

I like it! A free version is pretty good ! Do you have a some more friendly plan for East Europe fans?

Everyday ASL University

A must have app for all our Countdown needs. This app has helped our customers feel the need to purchase on time and to avoid loss of deep discounts we offered. Thank you for this great app.

The Pie Piper

Location New Zealand

Super easy to use. Some really solid templates so you can just click and select without stressing. We tried a few other countdown bar apps, but this one was the most straight forward to use.