Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar

Boost Black Friday BFCM sales with countdown timer & urgency

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Luxury Visual Home

Location Belarus
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thanks to the developers for this excellent app. It helps a lot to develop and move on. I wish you and your loved ones good health.

C & E Cosmetics

Time spent using app 8 minutes

love this ! super easy to use and great result. would definitely use this for my store in the future

Jackalope Jane Varieties

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use and very customizable. Works well on the pre OS 2.0 storefronts too. We use this all the time and I have no complaints

Wood & Whiskey Candle Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

Works better than the rest! Flawless, yet simple. I tried Hurrify and it didn't work at all - highly recommend!

Goated tv

Time spent using app 9 minutes

it is super and perfect , easy to use and attractive thankyou so much for making my store awesome and attractive

AnimApparel

Time spent using app 12 minutes

THE FREE PLAN IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU HEXTOM I have nothing else to say but the dumbass review system has a minimum of 100 characters anyway get it

Kiss The Wall

Location Germany

Quick and easy to learn, very good tool! Appreciate! I just wait for some more available fonts in the future.

RGB Storage

Location Brazil

esse aplicativo mudou a minha loja, antes dele eu nao fazia dinheiro, muito obriado countdown time bar eu te amo

Daqui Ali .Com

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TrendOfficial

This is honestly a lifesaver...Great app... It allows me to do everything I need without any worries. Might be upgrading soon to get the custom text font background!