Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Blue River Accessories

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just what I was looking for. I customized my timer for days left till Christmas and it's perfect! Thank you for making such a cool app!

Ennebiservice

Location Italy

Very good and helpfull
Very easy to settings and work very good
I appreciate the free version with many features

Mighty Paw

Time spent using app 16 minutes

We used this countdown app to create a Shipping Cutoff countdown for our Christmas sales (Shopify store). It was SUPER easy to design a bold, good looking timer even in the free version of the app. Highly recommended!

JoyasDeChina

Location China

It's easy to learn. It's simple. I really like this app,It took a very small amount of time to get started and it’s awesome

Motivfy

Location Germany

Thank a lot for giving this App for free............................................................

TANI USA

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

The countdown timer bar app is easy to use. There are lots of templates to use and without much experience, you can have a professional countdown timer for your website.

Double Bone Official

Time spent using app About 11 hours

It's a really good option for people, have css option and nice design template, good animations and styles

Thorpe Toys

The Countdown Timer Bar was quick and easy to implement and ran like a charm for our Black Friday campaign!

Saspire

Time spent using app About 1 year

Perfect app that I use all the time for my sales. Easy to use and seamless. I will continue to use as I also like that I can schedule different countdowns for different days.

LikeItOnTop

Time spent using app 11 minutes

quick and easy to set up. can customise too and make lots of changes. clear pricing structure and would definitely recommend