Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Gearfashion

This crap aint working at all what so ever.It never has and it never will.
Hexton never ever responds to messages,reviews and complants. I will now also compline to shopify.Now we will delete this crap. In my time of 60 yers I have millions of times seen this cind of customer service as well as respect from shopify it self and their app devellupers as well as from millions of other so called companys. Its all Donald Duck Thrumph mentalety. Now its more enough.Soon we are moving the entire webshop from this crap and over to some company that knows and understand what they are actually doing.

Puffer Cloud

I have a free app that does this perfectly. Wish I had known this app was installed and charging me for months without my knowledge.

Usa Ro Com

I thought I'd like it but the fact that it doesn't automatically take the discount doesn't work well on mobile

Brothers With Glass

Love this app, I use this bar for all kinds of stuff and the countdown clock is a great call to action. Not a bad deal for only $7 a month.

Update: after they changed the price to $10 its to over prices for what it does. Great app but is just way overpriced.

Further update, they raised the price 3 dollars and the app doesn't work as well. I am having issues with it displaying the correct colors.

ITS ALSO WORTH NOTING THEY ARE HARD TO REACH FOR SUPPORT.

2 Next