Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Black Friday sales with urgency, nudge customers to Buy Now

Hello Angels Boutique

Used this app for my first BFCM sale, love it. Super easy and straight forward, perfect for beginners!

The Punchy Pony

Super easy to understand for first time users! Did exactly what I needed. I was so excited I found this app and its free!

Klass Act Beauty

App was super easy to use! The Free version was just enough customization needed. Definitely recommend and will use again.

Woodland Witch Cottage

I used this app to help set up a countdown to the Winter Solstice it was super easy and didn't even take me 5 minutes. I highly recommend it.

A.E.M Always Expect More

I love this app because it was super easy to use and has so many cute and adorable options, from the font size to the background design. Really simple and easy feature to add to your website.

dwella

Pretty easy to use! Made a countdown bar in less than 5 minutes. The UI could be improved a bit, but overall, pretty good.

Folio Lilas Store

I would really recommend this app its easy to use, very interactive! This is ideal for your store! Have a good day

State of Play High Fashion

Love the app very easy to use and quick application to add to my Shopify store very excited to see an increase in sells

Grace-Field Farmacy

Great apps! I'm using Countdown Timer & Ultimate Sales Boost. Great job, guys, for providing free apps with robust and helpful features already...

LUXURIOUS BASICS

THIS APP WAS MUCH BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE I WAS USING. I AM SO GLAD I WAS ABLE TO FIND A TIMER THAT WORKS AND DOES NOT GLITCH.