Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Speedcubing Solution

This app works fantastic. The free version doesn't have any silly limitations that other competing apps often have. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a one-stop shop countdown timer!

Beauxtiful Disaster

Easy to add timer to any page! You can customize your features to create whatever kind of ad you need.

viralfads.com

Good tool with great flexibility. Highly recommend. Better than competitor app that I previously used.

Smart Stockage

Usefull and easy to work with. I would recommand it to anyone who's starting his first shopify website

LuxSoie

Very easy to set up. I just scheduled the timer. Hope it works fine. However I wish I am able to preview to timer before i could run it. Great apps! Thank you!

Health Evolution

Brilliant app. Fast and easy to use. Thanks for the free plan. It makes it easier for our customers to choose.

Mepmeals

Easy to use, love the options! The free version is plenty for our business currently and the customization is fantastic.

Meli Cosmetiques

Super appli, très simple à utiliser et toutes les fonctionnalités y sont ! Je recommande à 100% cette appli

Shotspresso

Really easy to use app and quickly integrates into your store. I'm currently using it for my product launch and definitely creates a strong urgency before my store closes again for the next run! Great application overall!

Potadri

App is very versatile and professional looking for websites. I will definitely be using this app for all of my stores.