Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tuenne | Technical Outdoor Design

Super Easy to Use. Uninstalled a much for confusing app right before installing this. Thanks for the simplicity.

Gaelle Organic

I used this app to create a countdown timer for our Halloween Special Offer. Never done this kind of thing before. It took just a few minutes from installing the app to finished timer bar and worked perfectly. Very user-friendly and effective.

NAKPRO NUTRITION

Its quick and easy to configure the sales counter on website. Can be use by any beginner. Recommend to all.

Best Buy Pet Supply

So far so good we will see how it affects speed on store but I like the features so far and will try

FengShuiShi

Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good GoodGood Good GoodGood Good GoodGood Good GoodGood Good GoodGood Good GoodGood Good GoodGood Good GoodGood Good GoodGood Good GoodGood Good GoodGood Good Good

VITIAMO

Très simple à utiliser !
Plusieurs fonctions disponibles telles que l'affichage des promotions en heures ou en jours...
Ou encore, régler la taille d'affichage de la barre sur le PC et sur le mobile, partout ou sur des pages définies de notre Site.
Plusieurs templates disponibles (barre de différentes couleurs, divers couleurs de texte, ajouts ou non d'un Background par exemple pour Noël, la Saint-Valentin... ou des images qu'on peut uploader), bouton d'animation...
Bref, en résumé je recommande !

Rugs Done Right

This app has increased our conversions drastically. I'm completely in love with the ease of use and design tools. Thank you!

Skillano Beauty Malaysia

It's a good apps. It helps me a lot by making urgency to my customer so my customer will place the order immediately.

The Crystal Masters

Incredible, Easy to Use and Great Results. Good Job Guys! It was exactly what I was looking for and worked perfect!

EVCR

I love this countdown timer bar. I always thought you have to change banners and do crazy things to promote sales. This is very clear to the customer as it rests at the top of the page. It is visible on the desktop and mobile. I'm still using the free version so it will turn on when the sale starts and disappear when the sale is over which I like. If you pay, I'm sure there are many other customizable features. Anyone will know how to use it, very straight forward. Would highly recommend !