Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

ASTRID MENDES

I used this app to my website and I really like it. I thank you a lot for your help, and i will recommand your app.

Clayton & Son

I really like this app. There are a lot of options : color, typography, position, choice of the page, position, ...

perfect brush

tres bien facile utiliser je le recommande vraiment. ont a le choix des langue donc nhesitez pas le tlecharger

Valentina Barcelo

I just discovered this application, it helps me make my shop better. Thank you for proposing this application !

Elecandfit

LESS THAN 1 MINUTE TO CONFIGURATE. REALLY USEFUL AND HELPFUL...A MUST HAVE FOR ALL THE SHOPPERS IN ORDER TO GENERATE QUICK PURCHASE

B&2ss

Best app recommande ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EASYTHINGZ

USEFUL APPLICATION§ TO RECOMMEND FOR US WHO WANTS TO MAKE DROPSHIPPING.thank you that helps!I recommanded

Official Makeup Store

Super application qui va me permettre de mettre mes produits en valeurs et attirer le consommateurs à acheter mes produits.

Maykyra

I like it, but they should place more things for the 7 days of testing since it has very simple templates.

Lushness Inc.

I used this to help me make sales, but am currently having trouble implementing it on my website, hopefully I figure it out over the next few minutes.