Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cuccioletti

Location Italy

the app work properly, but they need to set other tipe of custom option, like the counter window but is ok

Mieske

Location Germany

Die App ist sehr überscihtlich und funktioniert hervorragend. Die möglichkteit alles auf deustch zu stellen gibt es auch!

Kytts

Location Lebanon

I think that this is a good app but the design needs work! I'm trying it now Let's see how it looks and works...

3sistersL.M.N Health@Beauty Shop

i think it helps shoppers to make a choice to by or not to before time or sale run out thats a good thing.

La Tiendita de Lumina

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 hour

No me tarde nada en configurar, ahora veré que tal los resultados después de 24 hrs. Fácil de configurar, recomiendo tener un celular a la mano para ir calibrando colores y centrar bien cronometro y el anuncio con el encabezado de la pagina.

Milbas

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 year

this app is good,i like it,this app is good,i like it!this app is good,i like it!this app is good,i like it

HYPE AROUND

Great app and free too if you trying to get conversion then you will definitely gonna love this app. I love everything about the app

Blockstore.cl

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Love the app, specially the weekly scheduling functionalities, yet i would like more customization of the bar itself, button radius, shadows, etc

The Youngest In Charge

I used this app to add a timer for my website during black friday. I like it and easy to use with guided videos too.

Hot Bargains Hub

Location Australia

I think the app is awesome. Super easy to setup. The only reason I gave four stars rather than five is because I couldn't find an option to preview it on my online store. There should be a button to do so. I could preview it while creating the countdown but I wanted to see it on my store. If you guys add this button to the creation process of the countdown the app will easily receive five stars review all the time.