Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Roble.Store

Location Spain

Great app! I highly recommended. Customer support is also fine. It really drives up conversions.....

Geovanny Apparel

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Nos encantó la experiencia que tuvimos con esta app, la recomiendo ampliamente. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Très Studio

Awesome app. Very easy to use and their tutorials are a plus! Countdown Bar works perfectly. Recommended.

Ranikkasboutique

I really like how this app is so informative. I chose this app to assist me with my grand reopening count down. It was very easy and quick to set up.

Wise Unicorn Stickers

Time spent using app 10 minutes

download was easy - free version has tons of options. I have it set to start next week, so we will see how it goes! thanks much!

dadgang.co

Time spent using app 16 minutes

LOVE USING THIS BAR! such a game changer in making a very clear countdown! I would add it to any site if i could!

Yva Expressions

Time spent using app 11 minutes

super quick and easy to set up! I just started using it and I think it's a great app so far. highly recommend.

Furniture Delivered Free

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Very nice product that works just like it says. The countdown timer is easy to set up and works fluidly with my website theming. Couldn't ask for more

LightWater Skin

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to add a countdown timer. It was so incredibly easy, even for someone like me who has never done any site development. Love it! Thank you!

kate-minimalist

Love the app , works very well , very easy to use. I used the free version of the app, I would def be getting the paid one