Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Rosabstrait | Créateur de rose éternelle

Je cherchais un compte à rebours pro et je l'ai trouvé ! Simple et rapide à comprendre. Parfait, j'adore !

Z-Fitness Shop

nice great application i recommed for all very good 5 rated good good good good good good annnnd goood

LinaChoice

I used this application to help to improve and branding my shopify site,
for the moment I do not know enough things about but I will try it

Muscle Up Mommy, Inc.

Very easy to create a countdown bar and change the design. This feature is great to create urgency and make customers aware of sales.

Speedcubing Solution

This app works fantastic. The free version doesn't have any silly limitations that other competing apps often have. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a one-stop shop countdown timer!

Beauxtiful Disaster

Easy to add timer to any page! You can customize your features to create whatever kind of ad you need.

viralfads.com

Good tool with great flexibility. Highly recommend. Better than competitor app that I previously used.

Smart Stockage

Usefull and easy to work with. I would recommand it to anyone who's starting his first shopify website

LuxSoie

Very easy to set up. I just scheduled the timer. Hope it works fine. However I wish I am able to preview to timer before i could run it. Great apps! Thank you!

Health Evolution

Brilliant app. Fast and easy to use. Thanks for the free plan. It makes it easier for our customers to choose.