Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Holiday sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

The VVS

EASY AND STRAIGHT FORWARD TO USE THANK YOU. WILL ONTINUE TO USE FOR ALL MY COUNTDOWN NEEDS ! EXCELLENT APPLICATION

CERAMICA

Works seamlessly with my store. I like the theme colors and animation. It really moves you to action

Just Lashes by CC

Super easy to set up! 100% fulfills it purpose and loving the fact that you can easily customize the text and colors for free. Thanks!

Flutter

Super simple to install and easy to use! It's timely with Christmas approaching and does provide a helpful tutorial.

Madrugonline1

Good App, nice and quikly. I hope in my first time of use that have results. Waiting for ascend to pro

LET'S PLAY

NICE and easy to use ! good good ... i recommanded !!! NICE and easy to use ! good good ... i recommanded

getyourdealshop

i used this apps to help me increasing my sells , this countdown is a good strategy to make customers

Through Our Lens

It's a free app. That does the things you expect it to do for free. It doesn't get any better than this

Lat 26°

Quick & easy setup! Took all of 5 minutes to completely setup our Holiday Shipping Countdown Timer. Would highly recommend

Ras Kitchen

Great tool! works awesome, easy to customize. Would recommend to anyone doing a sale to drive some extra deals