Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Remi

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works well so far! Just created my first countdown timer. Would be nice if there was a way to save drafts in progress is my feedback so far. Also, not clear if saving a countdown timer bar means it auto publishes.

Ultimate Potentials

easy to setup, havent used it fully but initial set up was easy unlike other apps that do the same thing

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

Location Bangladesh

This app everything is fine, i use their 2 app. this app placement problem little bit disturbed me. one more thing is that app owner reply typically little bit slow. overall they are nice. i love them and recommend to install.
Thanks.

Tuf Cookie

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to have a simple countdown bar on top of my store. This shows when the next sub boxes will be sent out. It helps to clarify the timing for customers. I like that it has many different features. The only thing I dont like is that I cannot choose Ubuntu font which would align with my store.

gadgeteasydays.com

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

L'application est trés facile à utiliser et cela donne un excellent rendu sur le site! Mais j'ai un problème pour relier mon bouton d'achat à ma boutique

Black Greeks Culture

I like the themes that are offered in the free package. I will probably end up purchasing the upgraded version because the feature that I am looking for is there. It is very user friendly for novices like myself.

elexpresionista

Location Argentina

buena aplicación. te permite editar cada aspecto de la barra. el plan gratuito te permite muchas cosas!

The Kiros Store

Really useful, not a big fan of having to pay so much for the product though. 4.99 seems like a more agreeable price or better yet, a 1-month free trial/14-day free trial.

Best electra

Location Sri Lanka

I used this app for make count down bar in my shopify store.It is very great app.I recommend it for make countdown bar in your shopify store.

InStyle Penguin Silver Jewelry

Location China

It is easy to set up. Can either place the countdown timer bar on the top of the page (or other locations) or on the product page under Add to Cart. $6.99 only can use the single color background. To use the nice background you have to upgrade plan. So far I am happy with it.