Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Urgency & Countdown to nudge customers to Buy Now, boost sales

Bike In Style

very easy 1 click install, you get 1 free banner on the free plan, which is enough to highlight 1 product or sale.

HeavNation

Quick, easy and useful!!!! customers appreciated to be informed and they could plan their shopping. creating it was easy like 1,2,3 and I did not have to see the tutorial.

SE7ViBEZ

HAVENT USED IT YET BUT SO FAR SO GOOD COMPARED TO THE OTHERS ONES I DOWNLOADED AND THAN DELETED .. THIS ONE WAS A WINNER!

Oblongshop

Just installed the countdown timer app, it was very easy to set-up and looks great. Now time to sit back and hopefully watch the money roll in.

Dye Lab & Co

Love this app, such a great feature on my website, and very easy to use! Will definitely be using this for future.

greenfaux

amazing app to use I would definitely recomengt to use for all the hustlers it will gain your profit margin

Alice Vitrum

I find this app to be very straightforward and easy to use and install onto my website! It has a good range of customisable options too

Petorch

Free plan is good enough at this time,I love it.
It is simple, easy and effective to use, Thank you!

Botanic Hearth

Its really easy to use and straight forward. Just what I needed. You get many features in free. Thank you

Coraj

I love how simple, easy and effective it is to use this feature! They give you a good amount of options in the free version too. Thank you!