Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

VecFashion Templates Co.

great app and user friendly keep it up guys. this is simply very easy to install and use and it is working perfectly fine.

CHICELEGANCIA

GOOD APP, GOOD APP.

TÔRCHE CANDLE CO

First timer. Excited about my first week's sale. I will follow up on how exactly this works for those of you starting off like me.

Faba

I used the application during a promotion on my site and it served me well. I plan to use it again during my next promotions. I recommend it 100% because it is simple and effective.

economizeimport

achei muito intuitivo, e tem uma ótima qualidade, recomento a todos que queiram alavancar suas venda

Tvisy

Sounds like a good, easy-to-use application I recommand it, there are different kind of timer very nice that fit perfectly with the theme.

PLAATO

Wellnessplace™

top application trés utile pour l'urgence au top merci. .............................................................................

freshairpure

OK for me, thanks for the free plan. OK je meuble pour les 100 caractères parce que vous êtes sympa !

Higherfly

Very good app! can't wait for new update! thanks a lot. thanks a lot. thanks a lot. thanks a lot! great team