Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Housesignbuilder

Easy to find your way around.
Started to work straight away, converted more window lickers than previously.
Great little app, well done guys.

Reign Fresh

Just downloaded and set it to go live in a few days! So far, so good! To set up the type of bar I wanted was pretty easy!

Vestimy

Incredibile tutto quello che si può fare con questa barra! Non smette mai di sorprendermi! Consigliata, un lavoro fatto molto bene!

Charliecases

Saw 3X increase in our conversion due to the urgency factor. Definitely recommended if you're looking to increase your conversion :)

Wholesalecanvasprintsusa

Beautifully designed, goes great with our website! Thanks :)

Tacchiurbani

Awesome app! Awesome service! Thank you guys :)

Unicorn Gift

Great app. Great Customer Service.

Standout

Great app for stressing our holiday order deadline. Have a heavily edited and pesky theme, so I reached out to support for assistance when it did not look quite right. Prompt reply, quick resolution. Thank you!

I considered just downloading some jquery plugin but this app was just simple to deploy, easy to customize, and goes beyond just displaying the timer. In short, a great way to emphasize urgency on your shop.

School Badges Uk

App does exactly what is says on the tin, works great for our site and customer service is fantastic!

Hello Pretty Boutique

Customer services and assistance are super helpful and quick. Staff was super patient, listened to what I wanted to achieve and helped me to get there in a very time efficient way.
Very impressive services and so professional.
I strongly recommend this app for all shopify's users.