Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Fashion Galaxy Deals

Five star quality app!! Love the customization in my store to match my theme. Contacted customer support with a question and they were there to answer within two minutes. Love love :) Thank-you!

Nori

Easy to use, I love the customization and customer support was really quick to answer my email with a question! Thank you!

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

A very good app. Here in GiftsnBags, Hextom has some fans. Never needed the support of the App's staff, though we use this app on a daily basis... Great Job. Check the other things that this company offers. We tried a few of them, and all look and work great. Thanks, Avi

Rv Campercovers

We really, really, love this app!

And the support was fast and courteous. Highly recommended!

Thisandthat4kids

Love the app and what it does. Needed it for today with a few minutes to spare and I was able to have all set up in time. I had a question and emailed support and they answered right away. Highly recommended!

Die Epic Buy Streetware

Just started so cant speak to conversions. But amazing support and very simple to get up and running. Cheers.

Saleforplants

Easy to use and quick to respond. I would recommend this app to anyone thinking about getting in to timed sales.

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

Love this app. Just started using it and it seems to drive traffic and some sales. Easy to set up though I had to do some adjustments and had quick support response. Recommended!

Van Hem Voor Haar

Simple but very useful app. Very nice lay-out. Easy to install and configure, also in different languages.
Very good support!

P Mai

Great app, easy to use, and a very responsive and helpful team!