Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Black Friday sales with urgency, nudge customers to Buy Now

Root Unlimited

My first day at trying it out. Seems like an excellent app to get to motivate the customers to act fast.

Vapaura

This APP is soooo helpful! Its fun easy and it helps me inform my customers in a beautiful easy way. My shop Vapaura.com could not be without it!

Fit Lifestyle Box

I love the support of Hextom. So quick to respond and assist me with installing the bar app!

Create R4u

This app just flat out makes us more money, a lot more!

Hoesandgangstas

Great app and really great customer service! I recommend this app to everyone!

Vapel1fe

Update: So the bar is NOW clickable and button can be removed. DEF good support and quick as hell. Would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a very customizeable bar. I hope in the future they offer all their products for one sum would be really nice.

Ok, so I thought it was going to be free like Quick Announcement bar but it wasnt. I dont see anywhere to do this for free, install and then the charge. And thats fine and all but THE WHOLE bar is not clickable like it is in the quick announcement bar. The only reason I got this was for the countdown option. Not as robust as I would hope it would be.

You should be able to resize the clock/countdown. Its very very very big and gets attention quick but its too big imo

Lanternshop

Awesome app, highly recommend it as a silent salesperson. the voice you need while you are sleeping.

Heavy Duty Crates

The countdown bar was easy to install and worked great when we needed a last minute countdown bar for a promotion we were running.

Femmejolie

Great apps by Hextom and the customer service is amazing. Great job guys!

Glacier Pointe

Love this app. It's a great way to encourage customers to buy now!