Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Urgency & Countdown to nudge customers to Buy Now, boost sales

Old Time Farm

I needed a bar to tell my customers to order by 9 am Friday for Saturday delivery. This app was easy to add, looks great, just what I was looking for and I was able to do what I needed with the free version. Thank you Hextom!

Goodie Bag Bundles

Easy to navigate, intuitive. I like that it shows your edits live before you save, so you can continue to adjust until it's just right!

Lovo Golf

Love it! Super practical and easy to use! I Really appreciate that this is free as I only need it for a short amount of time but will also use it for future launches of products and likely pay for it. Thanks!

Lazy Pancreas

This is a great app that helps me bring in sales. It is easy to use and only takes a few seconds to set up.

Big Sisters/ Sisterhood

I use the app to help me with my grand-opening sale and it was a pretty easy app to use. I am super excited to try this out on my site.

Nutrilovepets

Great App I would use it again assuming it works. So many Apps to choose from. Compatible with Shopify

Easy Carry Mattress Carrier

Easy to use and looks nice. I have used this and other apps by them and the basics always get you up and running quickly and easily. Would recommend.

SUNLIGHTS™ - Shop

PERFECT ! It has many designs, we can easily set the date and hours, They're ideal to boost sales and create urgency ,

Darcanary

So far so good. Easy to setup and the free version let me do what I needed to try it out. Will be purchasing the upgrade.

LongBiberon2.0

TRES BONNE APPLICATION POUR COMMENCER SON SITE INTERNET JE RECOMMANDE FORTEMENT LAPPLICATION COUTDOWN BAR