Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Christmas & New Year, boost sales with countdown timer

France Bracelets

Je ne regrette pas l'installation de cette application et je la recommande.

Bamboowatch

Super application, elle crée un sentiment d'urgence avec brio.
Vraiment utile.

Alaya Lee Boutique

great and convenient! thinking about upgrading

Motherloderoofracks

This app works great for being free. Although I have a custom theme and I have to choose and option that leaves a gap between the top of my page and the countdown bar and follows my customers down the page. I would prefer to pin this to the top of my page but the bar gets eaten up by my navigation bar on mobile so my visitors cannot see it. Other than this it looks and works great.

Factizo

Honestly this is a great app!! Very Easy To Use!

Ai Candy Bling

SUPER EASY TO USE I LOVE THIS APP!

Just Shoes For Kids

I adore this app. We use it for our flash sales and to promote discount codes. It was very easy to set up myself. And I can see that people are clicking on the link so I know it is working. We don't have it up constantly, but we do use it a couple of times a month- justshoesforkids.com.

Dandelionx

great app. good customization options too. check it out live here --> dandelionx.com

United State Of Indiana

Very easy to use and implement. I expected to delete it, but have kept it around for multiple uses!

K M Custom Paracord

excellent app! Used to create a chistmas countdown on https://www.american-outdoors-para.com/ I had every intention of canceling after the free trial but now I'm not so sure! Very professional look and easy to use