Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Holiday sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Vapel1fe

Update: So the bar is NOW clickable and button can be removed. DEF good support and quick as hell. Would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a very customizeable bar. I hope in the future they offer all their products for one sum would be really nice.

Ok, so I thought it was going to be free like Quick Announcement bar but it wasnt. I dont see anywhere to do this for free, install and then the charge. And thats fine and all but THE WHOLE bar is not clickable like it is in the quick announcement bar. The only reason I got this was for the countdown option. Not as robust as I would hope it would be.

You should be able to resize the clock/countdown. Its very very very big and gets attention quick but its too big imo

Lanternshop

Awesome app, highly recommend it as a silent salesperson. the voice you need while you are sleeping.

Heavy Duty Crates

The countdown bar was easy to install and worked great when we needed a last minute countdown bar for a promotion we were running.

Femmejolie

Great apps by Hextom and the customer service is amazing. Great job guys!

Glacier Pointe

Love this app. It's a great way to encourage customers to buy now!

Mile Aisle

Great countdown timer. Easy to use and able to set up in minutes!

Swankdeals Com

I would recommend this app to anyone who does social media product advertising. My sales increased the day i installed a countdown timer. Try it for yourself

Pix Gifts

Easy to setup! Lots of options

Tshirtsnow

Displays neatly and politely but not overly corny and in your face.

Epicfrench

Highly customizable, the bar really does the trick. I recommend it, it's so easy to use!