Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency & FOMO to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

Lord 3

even with the free package. This is the ultimate Conversion tool for the store.

You can bring all the traffic you want, add this plugin and make sure the customer doesn't bounces away without giving you a sale.

Perfect and easy to use.

Iptvonline Ca

Great App. Easy to setup and design is pretty Cool :)

Love this app. Going to recommend it to my friends.

Cpb Store

This app is pretty straight forward. Easy to use.

Root Unlimited

My first day at trying it out. Seems like an excellent app to get to motivate the customers to act fast.

Vapaura

This APP is soooo helpful! Its fun easy and it helps me inform my customers in a beautiful easy way. My shop Vapaura.com could not be without it!

Fit Lifestyle Box

I love the support of Hextom. So quick to respond and assist me with installing the bar app!

Create R4u

This app just flat out makes us more money, a lot more!

Hoesandgangstas

Great app and really great customer service! I recommend this app to everyone!

Vapel1fe

Update: So the bar is NOW clickable and button can be removed. DEF good support and quick as hell. Would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a very customizeable bar. I hope in the future they offer all their products for one sum would be really nice.

Ok, so I thought it was going to be free like Quick Announcement bar but it wasnt. I dont see anywhere to do this for free, install and then the charge. And thats fine and all but THE WHOLE bar is not clickable like it is in the quick announcement bar. The only reason I got this was for the countdown option. Not as robust as I would hope it would be.

You should be able to resize the clock/countdown. Its very very very big and gets attention quick but its too big imo

Lanternshop

Awesome app, highly recommend it as a silent salesperson. the voice you need while you are sleeping.