Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Christmas & New Year, boost sales with countdown timer

Petras Pet Store

This app is very handy. I use it for quick surprise sales. It helps to increase my conversions. I would highly recommend it.

ItHealthy

I used this app and it helped me set up a good timer for my orders on my website. Very good and easy to use

Positive Intent

great so far, thanks for making this app. I really like the way it performs, nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonesie's Monsters

So far so good, very easy to use and customize! I needed a countdown for my holiday deadlines and I'm happy with the way it came out!

Gym Masters

Easy app and effective, installed it in 5 minutes. With the standard free plan you already have a lot off opportunities.

Nayeleaa's Boutique

Trying this app to get my customers ready for Black Friday it was very fast and easy to use!! EXCITED!!

念珊閣

Very easy to use, and it's free!................................................................................

Sugar Baby Skin Shop

It was really easy to use! I enjoyed using it and it has a lot of options. You get a lot in the free version!

Tuenne | Technical Outdoor Design

Super Easy to Use. Uninstalled a much for confusing app right before installing this. Thanks for the simplicity.

Gaelle Organic

I used this app to create a countdown timer for our Halloween Special Offer. Never done this kind of thing before. It took just a few minutes from installing the app to finished timer bar and worked perfectly. Very user-friendly and effective.