Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 28, 2016

I love this app! It is so easy to create flash sales and special deals. I had a slight problem understanding the timer at first but the team at Countdown Timer were very helpful and really quick to respond.

I would recommend the Countdown Timer app.

AJ
Indi Menswear
www.indimenswear.co.uk

Indi Retro
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 25, 2016

Best App Ever - You will get more sales!

Schwag420
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited April 20, 2017

This app is very easy to set up and looks great on my store! Check it out at highsocietycanine.com

Highsocietycanine
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 16, 2016

Emazingfashion.com loves this app! It's easy to use, effective and simple to install. This app is a must have!

Pinkkaholic
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 16, 2016

Here at Northland Vapor we love giving our customers the best deals possible. Getting the word out was the hardest part-- until we started using Countdown Timer Bar! Check us out at https://northlandvapor.com

Northlandvapor
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 14, 2016

It's a great app. Creates that necessary urgency and people always know the discount code. Well done!

Hautehijab
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 13, 2016

Works very well, does what it states. Some more colour/style options would be nice.

The Whatch Co
Time spent using app: 12 days
April 13, 2016

Of all of the scarcity creation countdown apps available in the Shopify arsenal, this countdown software offers many more options for setting up specific campaigns. By far, my 1st choice and I highly recommend.

All About The Garden Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 10, 2016

Works great When I had a issue customer support fixed asap great app

Loluxes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 9, 2016

Really good product. As soon as we used this we had an increase in sales. How do we know? Well we put a discount code that you can only see in the bar. Our customers are using it.

Shopwithcre