Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

HugBug

Doesn't work properly and so far no response from "support". So glad I didn't pay for it like it was forcing me to.

December 30, 2020

Hi, we're sorry that you had trouble with our app. We reached out to you by email and asked if you could reinstall the app so that we can investigate this issue. Often times, display issues are caused by a minor theme/app incompatibility that we are able to fix.

If you change your mind and decide to reinstall the app, please let us know and we will look into this for you.

Revitalizing Essentials

THIS APP IS HORRIBLE AND SO IS THE SUPPORT! Don't waste your time with them! The app keeps failing and the support is terrible.

September 28, 2020

Hello Revitalizing Essentials.
We have attempted to contact you a few times, but could not get ahold of you.
Please check your inbox or spam folder for our attempts to contact you.
We would love to assist you.

Shop Israella

This app does not work well on iPhones and the only reason I downloaded it was because Shopify banned the best countdown timer apps and this was an alternative. But it doesn't work properly and the buttons don’t work on I phones: I also don’t like how they down have different countdown timer/clock options. I’ll keep looking for another timer app.

September 15, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry that you had trouble with our app. We tested on an iPhone and the Countdown Timer Bar on your website was displayed properly.

We tried to get in touch with you by email, using the email account you have registered with Shopify but we have not received a response.

If you are still having this issue, please let us know so that we can look into this further.

SterilBoxshop

bad app

terranowaste

retry this app and didn't work and they ask me to pay for this.... that normal i can see the app instal on shopify too?

Victoria Moretti

the timer does not appear on my site
somebdy can help me
???????????????????????????????????????????

The Gadgets Gator

Didn't work for my needs. I tried to use this app to put a countdown bar only on my customer's check out pages. I tried lots of methods and none of them work. I tried specifying the url using, mystorename.com/checkout. I also tried using the keywords in url methods, trying both the keywords checkout and checkouts. None of them worked. No bar is loading when on the checkout pages. So I am deleting the app. Especially since it charges you and it won't even work for what I need it to. So frustrating.

Friends and Folks

App is very glitchy and after deleting app, it messes up all the coding and if you email them to help you resolve or figure out, they will send out an automated email saying someone will get back to you shortly. I recommend you stay away from this app as it will change your coding even after deleting.

Volty

I paid but i coudn't use the app, the customers service don't give money back if the app don't work. So you'd better use an other app.

Lentopets

Le compteur ne s'affiche ni sur le pc ni sur mobile ? Utilité ? ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Previous 1