Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

terranowaste

retry this app and didn't work and they ask me to pay for this.... that normal i can see the app instal on shopify too?

Victoria Moretti

the timer does not appear on my site
somebdy can help me
???????????????????????????????????????????

The Gadgets Gator

Didn't work for my needs. I tried to use this app to put a countdown bar only on my customer's check out pages. I tried lots of methods and none of them work. I tried specifying the url using, mystorename.com/checkout. I also tried using the keywords in url methods, trying both the keywords checkout and checkouts. None of them worked. No bar is loading when on the checkout pages. So I am deleting the app. Especially since it charges you and it won't even work for what I need it to. So frustrating.

Friends and Folks

App is very glitchy and after deleting app, it messes up all the coding and if you email them to help you resolve or figure out, they will send out an automated email saying someone will get back to you shortly. I recommend you stay away from this app as it will change your coding even after deleting.

Volty

I paid but i coudn't use the app, the customers service don't give money back if the app don't work. So you'd better use an other app.

Lentopets

Le compteur ne s'affiche ni sur le pc ni sur mobile ? Utilité ? ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cheeky Day

Would be great if it actually worked. Can’t even get the count down timer to correctly count down. You put it to count down to midnight every night and somehow it counts down to 1 AM instead no matter what I’ve tried to do. Absolutely garbage.

Wholesaleairtracks

THE APP IS NOT WORKING WELL ON IPHONE7

Cuir Destock

Charge you while maintaining an illusion that it is free unless you buy premium stuff. IT IS NOT FREE AT ALL !!! Dishonest app.

The Buildr

Just got app. for BlackFriday/CyberMonday. Will see...

Previous 1