Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar

Boost Black Friday BFCM sales with countdown timer & urgency

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PRAYING RABBIT

The mobile display is very small and it makes it very difficult to see. It only looks good on web browsers.

October 8, 2021

Hi,

I'm sorry that you had trouble configuring our app. We have sent you an email that explains how to update font size only for mobile devices. It is supported in the app. I'm not sure if you received our email as we have not seen a reply from you yet.

If you need any assistance, please reach out to us.

Baebaez's Kidz and Adults

The Bar did not appear as expected. After multiple tries to refresh and click special link, same issue!

FitPlates

Cant figure out why my B timer isnt showing at top of my page. Watched tutorial all is set but no timer. And cant find how to contact you guys for help. pfitness@sbcglobal.net

MY SEXY STYLES

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Customer service sucks. I've sent emails because their app is overlapping my website and no response.

Arezzi

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have a problem with the app. My timer is hidden by the bar of the top of my site, which makes that the bar is hardly visible on my site. how can I fix this problem?

Jenali

Location South Africa

I feel the count downdown just adds excitment to the wensite and or the product, Its just telling the clients out there dont waist time this is really a bargan snd you have short time to deside!!

Excellent Clothes

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Got super excited because the app helped me create a sweet countdown..... then I followed the instructions for making the app visible on my store 1000 times and its still not visible. I'm completely done with this app, but if you can get it to work for your store, I'm sure it would look great.