Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Jack-Miller

I am surprised to see the count displays a different value than planned on the products, I do not understand why.
Also: LIMITED TIMER OFFER seems not being translatable.
Then interesting and useful app but some imperfections

katalca

efhksjdqhfkjqshd kjk djshfkjqsdhf kjsqdhf kqsjdhf kqsjdhf qskjf hqskjf hqsfkhiuhiduhf kjshdfkjshdfkjhqsd

BonAchatBienVu

Il faudrait l'application en français ... Shopify permet de travailler avec son site en français et il faudrait que les applications fassent de même.

shoop4youu

ca va cest sympa tres simple dutilisation mais je trouve ca cher pour ce que c'est point negatif cest ca

Hello Sun Shine

good

Poyelshop

hello my counter is not displayed on my shop I need emergency help for my shopify page I just redo a payment ez still no counter why?

Wizard Patch™

Good functional app, we got this for our holiday sale campaign and it did the trick for the holidays and we made use of the free trial, would consider keeping the app if pricing was more realistic for what the app does. If we have a couple of sales a year there is really no point in paying each month for this, better if they offered an outright purchase for lifetime usage like bold discounts offer.
visit us, wizardpatch.com for all your embroidered logo biker badges and patches at wizard patch embroidery professionals

Argent&Perles

The timer doesn't display on mobile even if the bar does.

Miss Curiosity AU

I am not sure that the banner covers the header.

Shawlbyvsnow

We still haven't release the promo yet but the setup seems to be easy :)

Previous 1