Countdown Timer Bar by Hextom

Countdown Timer Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Hello Sun Shine

good

Poyelshop

hello my counter is not displayed on my shop I need emergency help for my shopify page I just redo a payment ez still no counter why?

Wizard Patch™

Good functional app, we got this for our holiday sale campaign and it did the trick for the holidays and we made use of the free trial, would consider keeping the app if pricing was more realistic for what the app does. If we have a couple of sales a year there is really no point in paying each month for this, better if they offered an outright purchase for lifetime usage like bold discounts offer.
visit us, wizardpatch.com for all your embroidered logo biker badges and patches at wizard patch embroidery professionals

Argent&Perles

The timer doesn't display on mobile even if the bar does.

Miss Curiosity AU

I am not sure that the banner covers the header.

Shawlbyvsnow

We still haven't release the promo yet but the setup seems to be easy :)

White Owl Gifts

I'm just now setting up my first bar. It was simple to install and set up. I will come back and update the stars if I like it.

Luxofchic

I like the application very easy to use but the problem is that the application does not work with Samsung S8 +

Its Gotta Be The Weed

Seemed a bit confusing to set up but it appears ok. Again, need to get customers from these apps hopefully.

Santaboxes

This was really easy to setup. Only one problem: The app says 7 days free. When I installed it, it forced me to accept a charge. I didn't think that was okay.

Previous 1