Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

La Tiendita de Lumina

No me tarde nada en configurar, ahora veré que tal los resultados después de 24 hrs. Fácil de configurar, recomiendo tener un celular a la mano para ir calibrando colores y centrar bien cronometro y el anuncio con el encabezado de la pagina.

Milbas

this app is good,i like it,this app is good,i like it!this app is good,i like it!this app is good,i like it

HYPE AROUND

Great app and free too if you trying to get conversion then you will definitely gonna love this app. I love everything about the app

Blockstore.cl

Love the app, specially the weekly scheduling functionalities, yet i would like more customization of the bar itself, button radius, shadows, etc

The Youngest In Charge

I used this app to add a timer for my website during black friday. I like it and easy to use with guided videos too.

Hot Bargains Hub

I think the app is awesome. Super easy to setup. The only reason I gave four stars rather than five is because I couldn't find an option to preview it on my online store. There should be a button to do so. I could preview it while creating the countdown but I wanted to see it on my store. If you guys add this button to the creation process of the countdown the app will easily receive five stars review all the time.

Remi

Works well so far! Just created my first countdown timer. Would be nice if there was a way to save drafts in progress is my feedback so far. Also, not clear if saving a countdown timer bar means it auto publishes.

Ultimate Potentials

easy to setup, havent used it fully but initial set up was easy unlike other apps that do the same thing

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

This app everything is fine, i use their 2 app. this app placement problem little bit disturbed me. one more thing is that app owner reply typically little bit slow. overall they are nice. i love them and recommend to install.
Thanks.

Tuf Cookie

I used this app to have a simple countdown bar on top of my store. This shows when the next sub boxes will be sent out. It helps to clarify the timing for customers. I like that it has many different features. The only thing I dont like is that I cannot choose Ubuntu font which would align with my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6