Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

www.thevaginalmint.com

I use this app to help with urgency of sales, i love it.
The free version works great as well, enjoying the perks of this app.

YourWorldMap

Location Latvia

Nice app, that has many variants of customizations, but in the past year they haven't uploaded any new background pictures or presets, would to see something new like animated background or something like that.

Black Silk Organics LLC.

I used this app to help drive more sales and create urgency and scarcity. This helps my store look more professional.

Simply Boyett

I used this app for product launch countdown. As a first time user, it was relatively easy. Plenty of options even with the free version!

andrewchristianinc

Seems really simple to administer. Like that it is so configurable. I wish that the countdown timer itself has some options other than just he Flip Down style. Otherwise it's a winner

K-roo Apparel

I'm still making sure this product meets my needs but setting it up did seem reasonable and that it will do what I need it to do. I'm very hopeful of its use.

LondonBodyContour

Extremely simple and a GODSEND after struggling with other apps that are supposed to be *easy*. ihjijhjukgvkgjytfcjt

lovedandblessed

Simple to install, easy to set up. Love the free 1 timer option. And love that I can upgrade if I want multiple timers or more features. Highly recommend.

Liteupp

It's very helpful and is a great touch to a shopify store. I love using this on my store to promote sales and special promotions.

pepapetit

IT IS VERY USEFUL, IT WORK PROPERLY FOR WHAT I NEED. VERY EASY TO FILL ALL THE GAPS SO YOU CAN HAVE IT QUICKLY.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8