Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Holiday sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

The Youngest In Charge

I used this app to add a timer for my website during black friday. I like it and easy to use with guided videos too.

Hot Bargains Hub

I think the app is awesome. Super easy to setup. The only reason I gave four stars rather than five is because I couldn't find an option to preview it on my online store. There should be a button to do so. I could preview it while creating the countdown but I wanted to see it on my store. If you guys add this button to the creation process of the countdown the app will easily receive five stars review all the time.

Remi

Works well so far! Just created my first countdown timer. Would be nice if there was a way to save drafts in progress is my feedback so far. Also, not clear if saving a countdown timer bar means it auto publishes.

Ultimate Potentials

easy to setup, havent used it fully but initial set up was easy unlike other apps that do the same thing

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

This app everything is fine, i use their 2 app. this app placement problem little bit disturbed me. one more thing is that app owner reply typically little bit slow. overall they are nice. i love them and recommend to install.
Thanks.

Tuf Cookie

I used this app to have a simple countdown bar on top of my store. This shows when the next sub boxes will be sent out. It helps to clarify the timing for customers. I like that it has many different features. The only thing I dont like is that I cannot choose Ubuntu font which would align with my store.

gadgeteasydays.com

L'application est trés facile à utiliser et cela donne un excellent rendu sur le site! Mais j'ai un problème pour relier mon bouton d'achat à ma boutique

Black Greeks Culture

I like the themes that are offered in the free package. I will probably end up purchasing the upgraded version because the feature that I am looking for is there. It is very user friendly for novices like myself.

elexpresionista

buena aplicación. te permite editar cada aspecto de la barra. el plan gratuito te permite muchas cosas!

The Kiros Store

Really useful, not a big fan of having to pay so much for the product though. 4.99 seems like a more agreeable price or better yet, a 1-month free trial/14-day free trial.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6