Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Urgency & Countdown to nudge customers to Buy Now, boost sales

Zullan

Testando ainda, parece ​bom!
Testando ainda, parece bom!

PPerceptions

I used this app and I hope it helps me out with my conversions but we will have to see how well it does .

dresspeachy

Just installed the app. The free plan is quite flexible, and allows for the necessary adjustments to suit most websites I think. I was able to play around the colour and font to make it suit my website. The only thing I can say is, I've chosen for the countdown banner to link to my 'bestseller' page, however I've refreshed it multiple times and tested on both desktop and mobile and it is still static, i.e. just a countdown timer that doesn't link to anywhere when clicked on. Not a huge issue for me though.

Lumi Material Electrico

Es buena estaría padre que existieran mas opciones en el plan gratuito y no solo recuadros de un color unificado

buyable

yes after big search I found this good app
try this app there are free and paid plans available here

GoodMoodSupply

So far so good ...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cuccioletti

the app work properly, but they need to set other tipe of custom option, like the counter window but is ok

Mieske

Die App ist sehr überscihtlich und funktioniert hervorragend. Die möglichkteit alles auf deustch zu stellen gibt es auch!

Kytts

I think that this is a good app but the design needs work! I'm trying it now Let's see how it looks and works...

3sistersL.M.N Health@Beauty Shop

i think it helps shoppers to make a choice to by or not to before time or sale run out thats a good thing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7