Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Ultimate Potentials

easy to setup, havent used it fully but initial set up was easy unlike other apps that do the same thing

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

This app everything is fine, i use their 2 app. this app placement problem little bit disturbed me. one more thing is that app owner reply typically little bit slow. overall they are nice. i love them and recommend to install.
Thanks.

Tuf Cookie

I used this app to have a simple countdown bar on top of my store. This shows when the next sub boxes will be sent out. It helps to clarify the timing for customers. I like that it has many different features. The only thing I dont like is that I cannot choose Ubuntu font which would align with my store.

gadgeteasydays.com

L'application est trés facile à utiliser et cela donne un excellent rendu sur le site! Mais j'ai un problème pour relier mon bouton d'achat à ma boutique

Black Greeks Culture

I like the themes that are offered in the free package. I will probably end up purchasing the upgraded version because the feature that I am looking for is there. It is very user friendly for novices like myself.

elexpresionista

buena aplicación. te permite editar cada aspecto de la barra. el plan gratuito te permite muchas cosas!

The Kiros Store

Really useful, not a big fan of having to pay so much for the product though. 4.99 seems like a more agreeable price or better yet, a 1-month free trial/14-day free trial.

Best electra

I used this app for make count down bar in my shopify store.It is very great app.I recommend it for make countdown bar in your shopify store.

InStyle Penguin Silver Jewelry

It is easy to set up. Can either place the countdown timer bar on the top of the page (or other locations) or on the product page under Add to Cart. $6.99 only can use the single color background. To use the nice background you have to upgrade plan. So far I am happy with it.

PeelaGreen

First time I use it, for Black Friday, hoping it help me to get succesfull on this first time ! Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5