Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Black Greeks Culture

I like the themes that are offered in the free package. I will probably end up purchasing the upgraded version because the feature that I am looking for is there. It is very user friendly for novices like myself.

elexpresionista

buena aplicación. te permite editar cada aspecto de la barra. el plan gratuito te permite muchas cosas!

The Kiros Store

Really useful, not a big fan of having to pay so much for the product though. 4.99 seems like a more agreeable price or better yet, a 1-month free trial/14-day free trial.

Best electra

I used this app for make count down bar in my shopify store.It is very great app.I recommend it for make countdown bar in your shopify store.

InStyle Penguin Silver Jewelry

It is easy to set up. Can either place the countdown timer bar on the top of the page (or other locations) or on the product page under Add to Cart. $6.99 only can use the single color background. To use the nice background you have to upgrade plan. So far I am happy with it.

PeelaGreen

First time I use it, for Black Friday, hoping it help me to get succesfull on this first time ! Thanks

Max-Winn

Bonjour,
Simple d'utilisation mais manque une traduction en français.
Est l'application serait au top

HEEL

very top.......................................................................................................................................................

TheFirstEverest™

It seems good since I am using it for the first time. Hope it will be good. I could advise any friend to try it.

ASTRID MENDES

I used this app to my website and I really like it. I thank you a lot for your help, and i will recommand your app.

Previous 1 3 4 5