Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, boost sales with countdown timers

pepapetit

IT IS VERY USEFUL, IT WORK PROPERLY FOR WHAT I NEED. VERY EASY TO FILL ALL THE GAPS SO YOU CAN HAVE IT QUICKLY.

TCP Expression Tees

I really liked the quick and EASY install. Just trying it for the first time on my online store so we will see how it goes.

The Team Body

Very helpfull app, it's too bad the JS/CSS customization is only available with a paying upgrade...

Mimor Fabrics

I installed the app in order to create some buzz on my website around the BFCM. I already use the Free Shipping Bar from the same company and it is intuitive, simple and straightforward. I like and recommend it!

SimonsDesigns

Amazing App and very user friendly. I was able to create an amazing bar in for my store in less than 5mins.

Zullan

Testando ainda, parece ​bom!
Testando ainda, parece bom!

PPerceptions

I used this app and I hope it helps me out with my conversions but we will have to see how well it does .

dresspeachy

Just installed the app. The free plan is quite flexible, and allows for the necessary adjustments to suit most websites I think. I was able to play around the colour and font to make it suit my website. The only thing I can say is, I've chosen for the countdown banner to link to my 'bestseller' page, however I've refreshed it multiple times and tested on both desktop and mobile and it is still static, i.e. just a countdown timer that doesn't link to anywhere when clicked on. Not a huge issue for me though.

Lumi Material Electrico

Es buena estaría padre que existieran mas opciones en el plan gratuito y no solo recuadros de un color unificado

buyable

yes after big search I found this good app
try this app there are free and paid plans available here

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8