Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Best electra

I used this app for make count down bar in my shopify store.It is very great app.I recommend it for make countdown bar in your shopify store.

InStyle Penguin Silver Jewelry

It is easy to set up. Can either place the countdown timer bar on the top of the page (or other locations) or on the product page under Add to Cart. $6.99 only can use the single color background. To use the nice background you have to upgrade plan. So far I am happy with it.

PeelaGreen

First time I use it, for Black Friday, hoping it help me to get succesfull on this first time ! Thanks

Max-Winn

Bonjour,
Simple d'utilisation mais manque une traduction en français.
Est l'application serait au top

HEEL

very top.......................................................................................................................................................

TheFirstEverest™

It seems good since I am using it for the first time. Hope it will be good. I could advise any friend to try it.

ASTRID MENDES

I used this app to my website and I really like it. I thank you a lot for your help, and i will recommand your app.

Clayton & Son

I really like this app. There are a lot of options : color, typography, position, choice of the page, position, ...

perfect brush

tres bien facile utiliser je le recommande vraiment. ont a le choix des langue donc nhesitez pas le tlecharger

Valentina Barcelo

I just discovered this application, it helps me make my shop better. Thank you for proposing this application !

Previous 1 3 4 5