Countdown Timer Bar by Hextom

Countdown Timer Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

RodandAriGoods

This is the first time installing this app, hopefully it will work well for my site to build urgency.

Giacomo

its amazing i loved it but the phase beta is to short maybe 2 weeks i think its better. the themes are crazy and function

La Fameuse Boutique

I find this add very useful. I am using it to see if I can generate any sale at all. Since I open my store.I have not a sale not one even though I have a lot of subscribers. If any sales come I will continue to use this App. Right now I cannot undertake anymore contract or engagement till the sale start.

Get Trilly

Wonderful easy to use product. Highly recommend for anyone starting an e-commerce or dropshipping store.

Jinga Juice Philippines

LOVE THIS APP! Very easy to setup and will work wonders for your business! A must have for all business owners!

- jingajuice.com.ph -

My Douche

cet application es vraiment top pour creer un compte a rebours simple et efficace d'utilisation je conseil fortement

Fan-tastik

Excellent APP .. really recommanded to get a better ROI i sincerly recommand it for all you shops......

CNA Republic

SO EASY FOR A REASONABLE PRICE. LOVE IT WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT SO FAR. I UNDERSTAND NO NEED MORE EXPERTS

Rhinox-Group

Used this app for over a year now - Well worth spending the time with. Even the free version has more than enough features to make an attractive and effective time/discount bar! Would like a few more features to not be premium only, however!

Better Imports - Ecommerce

Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!Muito bom!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44