Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Black Friday sales with urgency, nudge customers to Buy Now

THRFTD

Super easy to use! The free version gives a lot of customizable options too. Will definitely use again, very happy with this app.

Press Queen Collection

I used this app for my Black Friday sale. It's soooo simple to set up an effective timer bar - even on the unpaid plan. It did exactly what I wanted the app to do. Kudos to the developers for making it all quick and super easy.

The Purple Vault

LOVE THIS APP, it was super easy to use. I love that there were so many ways i could have customized my countdown bar. mine turned out super cute.

Square Flower

good app that works well. fair pricing. happy with it, would recommend..................................................

Kidoliza

Very good app, easy to use. I will use it for my Black Friday Cyber Monday sale, it´s looking good and there is a free plan. Thank you.

Boutique Sales Chic

I really love this app. It is beginner friendly and super easy to navigate. I love that we can customize the bar to our liking. It was exactly what we needed!

Kirakira Karakasa

Very easy to use interface with lots of customizable options. The free option does not have intrusive branding like the other free plans for countdown timers so I chose this one. The ability to add a button is also a nice feature that we use. It could make the mobile countdown timer a bit bigger though that is the only complaint. Well-deserved 5 stars.

Jouvert Joli

Of all the shopify apps, Hextom is my favorite. This countdown timer has made my store look so much more professional! I love that I can personalize the colors, fonts and size! And the conversion have been great! Thank you for being so convenient and affordable for entrepreneurs on a tight budget!

Hello Angels Boutique

Used this app for my first BFCM sale, love it. Super easy and straight forward, perfect for beginners!

The Punchy Pony

Super easy to understand for first time users! Did exactly what I needed. I was so excited I found this app and its free!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56