Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Smart box sterilizer ™️

realy good ............................................................................................

Faybeeliss

countdown timer bar is such a great app when you start they have free plan that can help a lot of begginers and also with the premium one is the most converting countdown bar so far

chats mignon

Perfect, thanks for this gadget, is very helpful and very quick to use et work very fine in my shop. i recommende

Simpli Komplikated

The bar was easy to use and set up. I have other HEXCOM apps and did not hesitate to choose this one. I recommend

funjova

thank you vary much its super easy to set up and looks good on the store thank you vary much its super easy to set up and looks good on the store

MamaMilano

Funziona perfettamente, flessibile anche solo la parte free.. Consiglio di inserirla nel tema usando il custom HTML se lo avete.

OPENTURF

This is the best free countdown bar. I am very grateful that this product exists for new Shopify users who don't want to invest into a lot of apps just yet.

Galaxy Projector Store

Literally everything I was looking for. Highly customisable. I needed something to be able to place anywhere I want and customise the dimensions accordingly and this app really hit the spot.

Health la Fitness

it was easy to set up my timer. So far it works great . I really hope there will be no problem with the free plan

Wheye

I love this App! You can really set a Timer that will suit your shop' style smoothly, and the fact they offer a Free Plan when you are just starting is so Great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51