Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Op Op Gadget

Ho usato l' app per creare un banner timer per le offerte limitate. Molto facile da usare semplice e diretta

The Toxic Lab

I think it is a great way to create urgency. I am still trying to understand this app. By far it is great.

BComingU Fitness

I used this app to create a countdown for my fitness challenge. It was so easy and really gave a pop to my website. I would highly recommend this app to anyone.

Hielo

Super easy to use, even the free plan has a lot of customization options! It allows you to boost sales and I highly recommend it!

ORM Designs

Súper, me encanto la app. Fácil de utilizar y manejar, la recomiendo!
Puedes personalizar completamente todo!

20sCollection

Great app and totally free. You can customize it with different colores and easy to creat a count down for your shop. I do recommond it .

FasterImmigrationCanada

I tried this app after trying tens of others including paid apps and highly reviewed ones... Needless to say, I had to try this one because all others lacked the SIMPLE feature of adding a simple count-down timer without disturbing the existing quality and contents. Also, I wanted some app that works on desktop & mobile alike... A big thank you to this app for saving my time and this is an app other companies should learn on "how to keep things really simple and straight..." 5 Stars!!

Máximo Alcancem

Boaa demais apesar de ser inglês e eu ser do Brasil, mas o problema é comigo mesmo de não saber a principal língua do mundo

Modern Match Lingerie

Super easy to set up! Started with the free version and I'm happy with it, would definitelyly recommend it!

GiGi's Gym Store

Easy to use and simple, very good application that will boost sales for your shop. Happy customer! Recommend without fail

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61