Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Urgency & Countdown to nudge customers to Buy Now, boost sales

FTF Market

Works great, I really recommend the free version that so far hasn't given us any problem. Thanks for the nice job and app.

Light & Grace

Very helpful and very easy to use. Provides everything that i need and definitely something will be useful for my future campaigns.

The Pahadi Story

Love it. in 5 minutes the Count down for my scheme is live. For a non techie, this is like PLUG and PLAY. Amazing stuff Team.

Meaningfulbrand

SOIE

Wow! What a great app. Was able to customize and put up my countdown timer within 15 mins. Highly recommend to make your website pop!

Roxeli

I've downloaded many apps to get a customizable countdown timer, This one was amazing. The free version is great, I will definitely opt-in for the premium version as well.

DiamondsDNR

Easy to set up and user friendly. Provides what it said it would. I am looking forward to working with this product more in the future.

bibtok

App muito bom! Prático e dinâmico. Ajudou bastante na conversão e torna o design da loja muito mais profissional.

The Hobby Hub

Love it! Looks Great. Plenty of ways to customize. Even on the free version. Colors, bold, font, backgrounds, etc.

Pink Gems

I installed this app on my store, It's pretty darn cool. It does the job and it's easy to work with. I'm not tech savvy at all, so this was a great option for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68