Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Justepourmaman

j'adooore très facile d'utilisation et rendu toop. La barre timer reste en place même si on scrolle ce qui permet de laisser de l'urgence à chaque seconde.

saremati.online

More than my expectations. The first time of using this app and it's seems working. I recommend it 100%.

Y5daddy

OK, GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Harris

hello Countdown Timer Bar

You did a good job this Timer increased my turnover considerably. Frankly beautiful work.

bozuut

Great app. I love it and it offers so much,, and so easy to use. it goes well with my website. Really helping my store.

Gossip Closet

Great ! i really love this app. A perfect match for a professional design :) thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Cils Make Up

it's very simple to create one bar but for the moment i can not see it .
i would to understand why because the bar is not on line and i think i did everything for that.

Eliot Grey

I used this app for my Flash Sale and I can tell you it really works! I posted today and by this evening sold over $200 worth of items. Great app

Eliot Grey Boutique

HK Designed

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

kuulaa

nice for bost your store big moey on this i recommande oreall, lovit this app.................nice for bost your store big moey on this i recommande oreall, lovit this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46