Event Ticketing

Event Ticketing

by Guest Manager

Design, sell, and scan event tickets

Port Canaveral

Our customers are very happy with our transition from over-the-phone orders to online orders with Event Ticketing. Support is extremely responsive, and we're very happy with the product.

Diamond Drive-In

Event Ticketing has worked perfectly for our needs putting on a Drive-In movie experience and hosting events. Customer service is EXCEPTIONAL-- haven't received quick and helpful responses like that from any company before. Highly recommend for your ticketing needs.

Beauty Biz Shows

I was honestly a little skeptical of paying a per-ticket fee. This app is so well done I am inspired. Totally worth the cost. Launched our site in 48 hours and have already sold dozens of tickets. Nothing in the Shopify App store can touch this app. Well worth it. You can also see the changelog and there are constant updates. Thats crucial. A+++

June 23, 2020

Wow, thanks for the great review! Glad to see you up and running so quickly.

Discovery Centre

So far this app has been great. We haven't gone live with ticket sales yet but set up has been straight forward and I love that we can brand the digital tickets. The customer service has been exemplary and has a super quick response time with the live chat.

June 22, 2020

Thank you! Looking forward to when you go on-sale! -Jeff

Coerver Summer Camps

Customer support is the best I've ever experienced. always replied within minutes inside of live chat. I've been able to problem solve and learn in hyper speed. Don't waste your time testing or reviewing any other event ticketing apps because you won't find anything better.

June 20, 2020

Thanks Lorri! Glad to be of help, and happy that you've found a winner for selling tickets to your events.

RaceMotive

This app is a game change for our business. The reason I am giving it 5 stars is the impeccable level of support Jeff provides. Every time I had a question, he had an answer. When I had an issue, he had a solution. Even off hours, his prompt replies ensured our project stayed on timeline.

It's refreshing to see a developer who is invested in the success of your business and not just sales of their app.

June 20, 2020

Thanks Amit! Happy to see you get up and selling tickets so quickly! Appreciate your patience and understanding in ironing out that issue with customers uploading a photo to their ticket.

Royalmount Drive-in Event Theatre

The app's integration into Shopify is very strong and extremely easy to use, both the PDF download and Apple Wallet integration work well and the customization features are very good. The best part of the app is the support. Use the live chat and you'll get answers / help / guidance within minutes. I strongly recommend

June 20, 2020

Thanks for the praise! Very excited to see your success with drive-in shows during this pandemic.

FinalBout

I used this app for presale tickets at our event and it was great. Guests enjoyed the apple wallet integration and simplicity of having a ticket just needing to be scanned. Highly suggest using this app!

IATF Store

The app and the service more than met our needs. There is a slight learning curve, but the support was there any time we needed it. Setting up and designing tickets was a breeze. We had a multi day, multi tiered ticketed events add it worked seamlessly. The backend allowed us to go deeper with user info. This is a complete out of box solution for a ticketed event and much cheaper than event bright. We will be using the app again.

Bondurant Online Store

We use this app to sell event tickets for our driving school. It is very easy to use and has increased our ability to market and sell our classes! We love it and highly recommend it!
- Mona