Event Ticketing

Event Ticketing

by Guest Manager

Design, sell, and scan event tickets

Stokoe Farms

This app completely changed our admission process, and it was very easy to set up. When I did have questions, the developer was super responsive. In fact, I suggested a change, and app made update within two days. I would high recommend.

The MAiZE

I have used Event Ticketing to sell 200k+ tickets across multiple events. The support and service from the developer is first class. The flexibility of the app and its deep and clean integration into Shopify’s platform makes it the best and most feature rich ticketing solution in the app store. Event Ticketing and Shopify are the perfect solution for a business wanting a true Omni-channel solution. More and more useful and innovative features keep getting added which is a huge value as our online logistics keep growing. The developer is fully invested into the app and incredibly talented. Event Ticketing/Shopify is the future of online ticketing!

santapark.nc

I subscribed to this app in order to create an event ticketing website, the website for various reasons couldn't be launched but Jeff was all the way always available to help and to answer quickly any of my questions. When I had to cancel my subscription, he kindly accepted to refund me both of the 999+$ bills charged, I have never seen such integrity online. I can only recommend his services eye closed. Thank you Jeff.

January 22, 2021

Thank you Rimelle. It was my pleasure to help you get going, and I'm sorry that the client project didn't pan out as planned. When you get going again, I'll be here to help!

Blue Ridge Overland Gear

This is a super smart app that allows you to scale your event management and manage events directly in Shopify. We use to manage our events using Wufoo forms (for registration) with a Paypal integration (for payment) - but there were gaps in who paid and who registered that we had to manually reconcile - which took alot of time. Having an app that integrates with Shopify that we can manage within Shopify and that can scale with us as needed - is invaluable. It takes some time to get things setup but once we launched our event registration we just watched the ticket sales roll in. Love this app so far and Jeff is great with support questions!

January 22, 2021

Thanks Matt! Glad to help, and it so happens I've bought a bunch of BROG gear for my old Land Rover too :) I love your products.

Chiles Family Orchards Online Store

Great integration with Shopify. Easy to use, intuitive, and all the features you could think of. Absolutely top-notch support - Jeff is patient, explains things well, and is super-responsive. We have been selling tickets for about a week now and this system has changed our business for the better.

January 22, 2021

Thank you, Cynthia. Hope to see you again soon for summer/fall season!

The Black Jacket Symphony

This product was used to sell general admission ticketing at multiple tiers to an event. The functionality of the app is simple and easy to manage and execute. App developer is very responsive to questions and suggestions.

Lavender By The Bay

Do yourself a favor and get this app! Jeff has been incredible to work with, very helpful, very resourceful, and responds to questions quickly. We used to just sell tickets on-site but due to COVID we had to adjust our business model and monitor the number of tickets we were selling to make things safe for everyone. The app has made things so much less stressful for us since we know what to expect on a daily basis. We plan on continuing with this app even post COVID. Thank you Jeff!!!

Port Canaveral

Our customers are very happy with our transition from over-the-phone orders to online orders with Event Ticketing. Support is extremely responsive, and we're very happy with the product.

Diamond Drive-In

Event Ticketing has worked perfectly for our needs putting on a Drive-In movie experience and hosting events. Customer service is EXCEPTIONAL-- haven't received quick and helpful responses like that from any company before. Highly recommend for your ticketing needs.

Beauty Biz Shows

I was honestly a little skeptical of paying a per-ticket fee. This app is so well done I am inspired. Totally worth the cost. Launched our site in 48 hours and have already sold dozens of tickets. Nothing in the Shopify App store can touch this app. Well worth it. You can also see the changelog and there are constant updates. Thats crucial. A+++

June 23, 2020

Wow, thanks for the great review! Glad to see you up and running so quickly.

Previous 1