Event Ticketing

Design, sell, and scan event tickets

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Event tickets

Desierto Bike Park

Location Mexico

Its awesome, it has every functionality you would want for tickets: one day, multiple, recurring. It has a check-in app, it has custom fields to collect for each attendee, it has every customization you can think of. Most importantly, the customer service is very professional, fast, and very nice.

Audioform

It is a complete app ! You would be surprised by the capacity of the software and diversity of features. I would recommend to any organization. We do 4000+ tickets per month and only have good things to say ! We never had an issue or a bug.

Padre's Cycle Inn

We manage events and sell tickets on shopify and were looking for a good way to handle check in as well as attendee management. We checked out other apps and previously used some event software designed just for event management. We found limitations with the original event software so we moved to Shopify and installed Event Ticketing. We're very happy with it and the support has been fantastic! There are so many great features that make running our events easier. The check in actions are great too as it allows us to take photos or know if a customer has items to pickup at check in. The support has been great when we've had questions and they even added some functionality that makes things easier. The check in app that you use on iOS devices makes check in and looking up attendees quick and easy. It's helped speed up the check in time for events. There are many more things I could mention, the Event Ticketing app is very full featured and has so many cool things you can do. I'd highly recommend it.

Holland Ridge Farms

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use the event ticketing app to sell and issue tickets for our events at our u-pick flower farm. After working with multiple other ticket platforms we have found this to be the best solution all round. It's cost effective, offers lots of customizable features, and their customer service is top notch. We also use the Guest Manager app for checking in guests using iphones and ipads. We are looking forward to using these two platforms in the future as we continue to expand.

Frontline Gaming

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been amazing so far and the support team has been one of the best I have worked with so far. They even added some extra features for events like ours. I will update this review once we have run the event but so far they have been amazing to work with and the app works great in Shopify. If you are looking for an event app this is the one to use!

Fairhope Film Festival

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is fantastic! And Jeff's level of support is unparalleled--always willing to help, and very quickly. We used this for our 2020 Covid-downsized drive-in Fairhope Film Festival and it went so smoothly we are going to try it for our 2021 back-to-full-sized film fest. I feel certain that this app will do everything we need very well, and anything that's a problem will be addressed easily. Thank you Jeff!

Stokoe Farms

This app completely changed our admission process, and it was very easy to set up. When I did have questions, the developer was super responsive. In fact, I suggested a change, and app made update within two days. I would high recommend.

The MAiZE

I have used Event Ticketing to sell 200k+ tickets across multiple events. The support and service from the developer is first class. The flexibility of the app and its deep and clean integration into Shopify’s platform makes it the best and most feature rich ticketing solution in the app store. Event Ticketing and Shopify are the perfect solution for a business wanting a true Omni-channel solution. More and more useful and innovative features keep getting added which is a huge value as our online logistics keep growing. The developer is fully invested into the app and incredibly talented. Event Ticketing/Shopify is the future of online ticketing!

santapark.nc

Location New Caledonia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I subscribed to this app in order to create an event ticketing website, the website for various reasons couldn't be launched but Jeff was all the way always available to help and to answer quickly any of my questions. When I had to cancel my subscription, he kindly accepted to refund me both of the 999+$ bills charged, I have never seen such integrity online. I can only recommend his services eye closed. Thank you Jeff.

January 22, 2021

Thank you Rimelle. It was my pleasure to help you get going, and I'm sorry that the client project didn't pan out as planned. When you get going again, I'll be here to help!

Blue Ridge Overland Gear

This is a super smart app that allows you to scale your event management and manage events directly in Shopify. We use to manage our events using Wufoo forms (for registration) with a Paypal integration (for payment) - but there were gaps in who paid and who registered that we had to manually reconcile - which took alot of time. Having an app that integrates with Shopify that we can manage within Shopify and that can scale with us as needed - is invaluable. It takes some time to get things setup but once we launched our event registration we just watched the ticket sales roll in. Love this app so far and Jeff is great with support questions!

January 22, 2021

Thanks Matt! Glad to help, and it so happens I've bought a bunch of BROG gear for my old Land Rover too :) I love your products.

Previous 1 3