Event Ticketing

Event Ticketing

by Guest Manager

Design, sell, and scan event tickets

CASSEC

I am totaly new to Shopify and its Apps, but I am quite confortable with IT stuff. I needed to put up a Store and ticketing system for a serie of events occuring in three weeks. Therefore, the selling platform needed to be open in just few days!

While learning my way through the App I stumble upon a few problems that might require minute tweak on the programming side. Jeff from the chat responded quickly and could update the scripts in the back-end in an impossible time. Which I thought could take weeks to implement been performed to my great surprise, at least three times, so quickly that I could work post bug-fix within the hour. Thus having a very productive evening enjoying a cup of tea. Thanks to awsome Jeff!!

Laced Hair

We started using this app because the app we were using for ticketing is no longer supported by the developer. I wish we would have changed over sooner! This app has many more features, a better UI, and is less expensive than our last app. Plus, the customer support has been the best we've ever experienced!