Event Ticketing

Event Ticketing

by Guest Manager

Design, sell, and scan event tickets

FinalBout

I used this app for presale tickets at our event and it was great. Guests enjoyed the apple wallet integration and simplicity of having a ticket just needing to be scanned. Highly suggest using this app!

IATF Store

The app and the service more than met our needs. There is a slight learning curve, but the support was there any time we needed it. Setting up and designing tickets was a breeze. We had a multi day, multi tiered ticketed events add it worked seamlessly. The backend allowed us to go deeper with user info. This is a complete out of box solution for a ticketed event and much cheaper than event bright. We will be using the app again.

Bondurant Online Store

We use this app to sell event tickets for our driving school. It is very easy to use and has increased our ability to market and sell our classes! We love it and highly recommend it!
- Mona

tickster.ca

By far the best and mosts feature rich ticketing app. Meets all of my needs and more and the support is extremely responsive. Not only that after researching the company you can see they have been in the industry for ages and have ticketed for respected companies. The only ticketing app i have had 0 issues with, amazing support, and THE BEST CHECK-In Experience by farrr! No ticketing app compares to this. This is my third one trying and the only one that had everything I was looking for already built in. worth every penny for the experience for my customers and the ease of use for myself as an event organizer. If your an event company looking for a ticketing service add this app and check it out. 10/5 if I could. Thanks Jeff and the team I love working with you guys!

CASSEC

I am totaly new to Shopify and its Apps, but I am quite confortable with IT stuff. I needed to put up a Store and ticketing system for a serie of events occuring in three weeks. Therefore, the selling platform needed to be open in just few days!

While learning my way through the App I stumble upon a few problems that might require minute tweak on the programming side. Jeff from the chat responded quickly and could update the scripts in the back-end in an impossible time. Which I thought could take weeks to implement been performed to my great surprise, at least three times, so quickly that I could work post bug-fix within the hour. Thus having a very productive evening enjoying a cup of tea. Thanks to awsome Jeff!!

Laced Hair

We started using this app because the app we were using for ticketing is no longer supported by the developer. I wish we would have changed over sooner! This app has many more features, a better UI, and is less expensive than our last app. Plus, the customer support has been the best we've ever experienced!