Design your own tickets
Customize PDF and Apple wallet tickets to match your brand. Include unique barcoded tickets in your order confirmation emails.
Sell tickets on your store
Offer both free and paid tickets. Sell tickets directly from your Shopify store using Shopify Payments and Products.
Fast, reliable ticket scanning
Best in class check in app works fully offline, and syncs in realtime across unlimited devices. Scan using camera or rent laser readers.
Sell tickets to your events on Shopify!
With Event Ticketing by Guest Manager, you can turn your Shopify store into a fully functional event management platform.
- Customers receive scannable, barcoded PDF and Apple wallet tickets
- Use our onsite app to scan and validate tickets. Use the built-in camera scanner available on any iOS device, or rent laser scanners from us for big events.
Selling tickets on your store
Create events with unlimited ticket options. Corresponding products and variants are automatically created in your store and kept updated.
- Inventory tracking across time-slots, events
- Free or paid tickets (free tickets require a paid monthly plan)
- Ticket packages let's include multiple tickets per variant purchased
- Group tickets by type / price level
Charge your own booking and service fees
With the Professional Plan, charge your own service fees (percentage and/or flat rate) that you collect 100% to offset your own costs!
Integrated into the Shopify checkout experience
- Include a "Download tickets" link directly on the checkout thank you page and order notification email
- Fulfillment service automatically adds the same 'Download tickets' link as your tracking number
Your events, your customers, your brand
- Design your own PDF and Apple wallet tickets, with absolutely no branding from us
- Brand the 'Download tickets' page
Check in and scan tickets
For many ticketing apps, the check in experience is an afterthought. Not for us. Check in, ticket scanning, and the attendee arrival experience is a core focus with our software. - Completely offline capable, so you don't have to rely on spotty Venue WiFi - Realtime syncing to ensure all check in devices are kept up to date and no ticket is scanned twice - Scan tickets using either the built-in camera (no additional hardware needed!), or rent laser scanner from us for those big events.
Integrated into the Shopify Admin
- Issuing refunds automatically cancels tickets and adds them back to inventory
- Editing products and variants directly will automatically sync back to the Event Ticketing app
- Canceling or deleting an order will delete the corresponding order and tickets in the Event Ticketing App
An app you can rely on
Guest Manager has been serving event organizers of all kinds since 2011. Our platform is scalable, reliable, and well supported. There is live chat support directly within the app and plenty of help documentation to get you started.
Browse the latest product updates
Head on over to our website and click on "Release notes" at the top to see the latest features and enhancements!
- Apple wallet,
- PDF tickets,
- Honeywell scanners
Pay $1 per ticket sold
Pay $0.75 per ticket sold
Pay $0.50 per ticket sold
Pay $0.25 per ticket sold
This app has been amazing so far and the support team has been one of the best I have worked with so far. They even added some extra features for events like ours. I will update this review once we have run the event but so far they have been amazing to work with and the app works great in Shopify. If you are looking for an event app this is the one to use!
Fairhope Film Festival
This app is fantastic! And Jeff's level of support is unparalleled--always willing to help, and very quickly. We used this for our 2020 Covid-downsized drive-in Fairhope Film Festival and it went so smoothly we are going to try it for our 2021 back-to-full-sized film fest. I feel certain that this app will do everything we need very well, and anything that's a problem will be addressed easily. Thank you Jeff!
This app completely changed our admission process, and it was very easy to set up. When I did have questions, the developer was super responsive. In fact, I suggested a change, and app made update within two days. I would high recommend.