Rezensionen (140)

• 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
4. Juni 2024

App is a bit finicky to use at times, especially when updating existing events to a new date.

It does work and get the job done though. Support is excellent, had a minor graphical issue I needed help with and they had it fixed in less than an hour from E-mailing them for help.

The School Of Italian Pizza
Kanada
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 6. Juni 2024

Hi there The School Of Italian Pizza!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. We're glad that you like our app and the support we provide. We know how important it is to get issues fixed quickly, and our team is happy to be of help.

We also appreciate your honesty with this feedback. We will do our best to improve our app and keep things simple and user-friendly.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us! Thank you for choosing Evey!

22. Mai 2024

We have been using Evey for 9 months, and we use it for a very unique use case for selling travel tours and packages (not event tickets).

We knew that we would be pushing the platform to its limits, and Evey app managed to get us this far which is great.

Evey Customer Support Team (Ron, Mary, and Hannes) have been incredibly helpful and responsive to our queries. We realize that our use case is not what Evey was built for, so we appreciate the team trying to help whenever possible.

Overall, we recommend using Evey for the following reasons:

1. Easy to use app interface
2. Relatively fast loading of the datepicker component on your event page
3. Responsive design of the event calendar popup whether displayed on mobile or desktop
4. Covers many use cases for events and ticketing.
5. Custom tailor-made app for events

Overall, we are happy with the software and recommend it to anyone looking for a robust ticketing solution. There are definitely areas for improvement, but those are specific to our very unique use case which is not applicable to 99% of potential users.

Shouf
9 monate mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 24. Mai 2024

Hey there Shouf team!

Thank you for making our day with an amazingly detailed review! Our team had a great time helping you out and we're glad that you appreciate our efforts.

If you need any help, just let us know. We'll be glad to lend a hand! Cheers!

2. Juli 2024

The app has a few kinks to smooth out but I'm thoroughly happy using it because of the customer support experience that I've had with Mary Bernadeth. She helped me very quickly and guided me through the app which made things easier for me to understand. She gave me links with pictures to help me set things up as well as made personalized videos to further help me with things that I didn't understand.

Purple Blossom Lavender
Kanada
2 monate mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 4. Juli 2024

Hi Purple Blossom Lavender and team!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your continued support and we assure you that we will do our best to improve our app.

Bern will surely love to see this review! She's a naturally helpful person and we're glad to hear that she was able to guide you through the app.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us!

10. Juni 2024

I use this app for virtual events, and I think it's great. I've had many questions when trying to customize everything, and customer service has not only been super helpful but also responded quickly. I recommend this app to anyone looking for an efficient app to manage events.

Divine Feminine Works
3 monate mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 12. Juni 2024

Hey there Divine Feminine Works and team!

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave such a wonderful and amazing review! We're glad that you team was able to help you out and answer your questions.

If you need anything else, you know where to reach us! Thank you for choosing Evey!

2. Mai 2024

App works like a charm and the customer support in extremely responsive.

Utzon Center Webshop
Dänemark
7 monate mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 6. Mai 2024

Hey there Utzon Center Webshop!

Thank you for your kind words! We work hard to ensure that we provide our merchants with the best customer experience possible and we're glad to help you out!

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. You know where to reach us!

5. April 2024

Excellent customer service (even with the free plan!)

Festligt
Schweden
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 8. April 2024

Hi there Festligt team!

I'm glad to hear that our support team was able to help you out! Thank you so much for the support, we appreciate the wonderful review!

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

30. April 2024

increible

DBF's Store
Spanien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 1. Mai 2024

Hey there DBF's Store!

We're glad that you liked our app! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, this helps us a lot.

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

29. Mai 2024

I've had a great experience setting up the app. The support has been excellent. I love working with people who care. Great team here.

Fox Airsoft - TEST
16 tage mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2024

Hey there Fox Airsoft and team!

We're glad to hear that our support team was helpful. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with such a wonderful review, we appreciate it.

2. April 2024

we used evey for a charity event. We were first time users of the shopify platform and added evey. Once we got used to shopify and learned how to use evey with ticket sales, it was super beneficial. The support staff at evey was way above our expectations and they even offered to get on a zoom call to explain how the platform worked.

The evey check-in app also works surprisingly well. The only issue we ran into (very likely because we didnt set it up right) was a handful of people claimed they never received their tickets. The good thing was the evey check in can still be used to check guests in just by searching their names.

A Night In Monaco Charity Gala
8 monate mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 4. April 2024

Hey there team!

Thank you for the wonderful and detailed review! We appreciate your support and we'll continue to do our best to provide you with excellent customer service.

If you have any questions or need help with anything else, you know where to reach us!

22. März 2024

bon produit, billetterie efficace

MKDPRODUCTION&EVENTS
Neukaledonien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 25. März 2024

Hi team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We'd love to hear more about your experience, can you tell us more? Is there anything else we can do or improve to make your experience better?

We hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,